Queens Park 🕷️ v Ayr United ⚫️⚪️

35 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Just imagine if by some miracle QP get off the hook with the SFA and then pump Ayr in the evening. It could feasibly be one of the best ever meltdowns on PnB. Obviously, the reverse of both events will be met with decorum and deep reflection by QP fans.  

Our fans are quite often roasters but I can't work out why we would be in meltdown if you didn't get removed from the cup.  

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Our fans are quite often roasters but I can't work out why we would be in meltdown if you didn't get removed from the cup.  

By some distance Ayr posters have been the most prevalent on our club thread mocking our sorry position. And your travelling fans are still the only ones to invade our pitch this season. I know not why. 

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

7 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

By some distance Ayr posters have been the most prevalent on our club thread mocking our sorry position. And your travelling fans are still the only ones to invade our pitch this season. I know not why. 

mcnulty-thewire.gif

15 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Tell me who they are mate I'll sort them out for you don't you worry about that.

Look At This Big Time GIF by The World's Strongest Man

28 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

How many teams have been 2-0 down and ended up winning 3-2 with a last minute winner? 

16 hours ago, rb123! said:

Musonda and Murdoch will still be missing so imagine it'll be this;

Albinson

Houston Kirk McGinty Reading 

Hewitt Dempsey McAleer 

Mullin Akinyemi JML

Murdoch is meant to be back is he not? 

23 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

How many teams have been 2-0 down and ended up winning 3-2 with a last minute winner? 

Murdoch is meant to be back is he not? 

AP this week says he's highly doubtful and Musonda will miss out

1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I see and are any of these mocking fans in the room right now?

62k7ea.png

25 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

Queens even money 🤑

Cash in now.

It'll be interesting to see who plays up front.  Give Scotty boy a start? Why not? I'm going for a 2-0 win for your favourites. Williamson and Thomas the boys to score.

Hopefully the boy who looked like his mum buys his clothes will stay off the sacred turf.