Queens Park 🕷️ v Ayr United ⚫️⚪️

With us both winning tonight, confidence will be high on both camps. Bullen now with some big decisions with Ashford and McKenzie scoring, how does he set up, 433 for 442? McAlear possibly coming into midfield, but unsure if he’d come straight into a midfield 2. Not sure if Murdoch will be back either. Fancy is going with:

Albinson, Houston, Kirk, McGinty, Reading, McAlear, Hewitt, Dempsey, Mullin, Dipo, JML

Subs: McAdams, McAllister?, Bilham, Bangala, Smith, O’Connor, Ashford, McKenzie, Bryden 

Going for a hard fought 2-1 win, Dipo and Mullin. 

Really excited for this, can't call it, will probably be a tight game. I want to say we'll win but I can see it ending in a draw.

Not to worry, Queens Park will field some ineligible jobber and we'll get the 3 points.

Just now, AuAl said:

Really excited for this, can't call it, will probably be a tight game. I want to say we'll win but I can see it ending in a draw.

Not to worry, Queens Park will field some ineligible jobber and we'll get the 3 points.

I’m looking forward to seeing Simon Murray in the QP lineup.

Queen's played really well last night and could easily have scored more. (Highland Thistle might have got on the scoresheet in the first half though - but apart from their decent 10 minute spell in the middle of the first half they were nowhere). Eze had a pretty good game but Kilday is still the man for that position. Euan Henderson (despite the questions over his eligibility) looked pretty good and Williamson was great when he came on. We'll miss Murray but we're ok for strikers and will keep scoring if we continue the great service to the front men.

Strangely quiet from Spiders fans on here - are they already up at Ochilview with no wi-fi? See yous there whatever but be prepared to be out sung again. 

But seriously, wtf are you doing offloading your top scorer when you're sat top of the pile? Or was he just a ginger w@nk and wanted away?