Pars Vs The Mo

1 hour ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Park in Garvock Hill, the scheme on your left hand side after you've  past the Elizabethan boozer by about 2 to 300 yards. 

If you're early enough try Ronaldson Grove, I used to get a spot in there around 12ish, perfect for getting away early onto the M90 and incredibly close to the ground.

33 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

If you're early enough try Ronaldson Grove, I used to get a spot in there around 12ish, perfect for getting away early onto the M90 and incredibly close to the ground.

Used to park there in the 90s before my dad took bad with arthritis. I miss the fortnightly heated debates with one of the residents who detested folk parking in his street.  

On 31/01/2023 at 13:50, Scorge said:

Not travelling with much optimism here, but finally ticking off the ground at least. Recommendations for parking?

If you come early enough, Transy Grove is close to the ground plus, residents love to get annoyed when you park outside their leafy hoose. 

8 hours ago, Yankee_Dollar said:

If you come early enough, Transy Grove is close to the ground plus, residents love to get annoyed when you park outside their leafy hoose. 

I don't know what the local residents are bitching about.

Don't they really just how culturally enriching it is having thousands of football fans in their neighbourhood every other week?

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Huge build up today then.

Let’s be honest, matches are a complete drawl in this league (outwith Falkirk). No atmosphere whatsoever and teams come to EEP to suck the life out of the game, which we struggle against the majority of the time, before the team get a boot up the arse. 

We’ve also been on a bit of a blip of sorts recently. We need to win here and get back to our normal ways, or we are in danger of spiralling in to a bad run whilst Falkirk hit perfect form. We’ve really only got ourselves to blame if that were to happen. Hopefully Kelty and future Pars star Agyeman can do us a favour. 

14 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I like that starting lineup. 

Really? I hope McCann can prove himself worthy of starting. Would rather see KRH get some minutes as there's no one in that midfield capable of bringing it forward and drawings fouls except Mochrie...also on bench.

18 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Let’s be honest, matches are a complete drawl in this league (outwith Falkirk). No atmosphere whatsoever and teams come to EEP to suck the life out of the game, which we struggle against the majority of the time, before the team get a boot up the arse. 

We’ve also been on a bit of a blip of sorts recently. We need to win here and get back to our normal ways, or we are in danger of spiralling in to a bad run whilst Falkirk hit perfect form. We’ve really only got ourselves to blame if that were to happen. Hopefully Kelty and future Pars star Agyeman can do us a favour. 

I normally watch with the sound off at home but there's been a few utter slogs to watch for sure . 

43 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Really? I hope McCann can prove himself worthy of starting. Would rather see KRH get some minutes as there's no one in that midfield capable of bringing it forward and drawings fouls except Mochrie...also on bench.

Aye, Wighton and Mochrie don't work in the shape we play, it's either one or the other. 

1 minute ago, Stoo61 said:

If Macdonald had an end product, wit a pler he'd be 

Assisted Wighton a belter at Edinburgh tbf but it has been a rare occurrence. Shame. Would be immense otherwise.

Falkirk getting beat. Need to take advantage of that if they struggle today. Not confident we will though.