Accies vs. Dark Blue Beauties 04/02/23

On 30/01/2023 at 23:06, Girth said:

Hamilton picking up a bit of form but it’s gotta be a romp for the good guys…right!?

There are no good guys in Dundee...period.

As for the game,we have been unlucky against Dundee twice this season-especially the last game at Dens.

We are a much improved side,so I would expect a draw at a minimum despite Dundee having some good recent results.

We have tightened up our leaky defence and are stronger elsewhere,so the confidence is there.

Sadly attendance will depend on the continuing saga of the banned.No overturning of the bans and it will be The Bay Horse for myself and plenty others and it will be another week of the Season Book not being used.

11 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

There are no good guys in Dundee...period.

As for the game,we have been unlucky against Dundee twice this season-especially the last game at Dens.

We are a much improved side,so I would expect a draw at a minimum despite Dundee having some good recent results.

We have tightened up our leaky defence and are stronger elsewhere,so the confidence is there.

Sadly attendance will depend on the continuing saga of the banned.No overturning of the bans and it will be The Bay Horse for myself and plenty others and it will be another week of the Season Book not being used.

Why did you get banned? 

I have the fear for this game , so many times over the years I’ve felt right up for game , the CC33 debut against the well huge excited crowd at dens , 2 nil down in 10 mins  lost 2/1 , Raith in the quarters a few years ago , felt we just had to turn up and Hamden here we come 2 down in 10 minutes , id bite yir hand off for a draw right now 

1 hour ago, Vernon gilmore said:

I have the fear for this game , so many times over the years I’ve felt right up for game , the CC33 debut against the well huge excited crowd at dens , 2 nil down in 10 mins  lost 2/1 , Raith in the quarters a few years ago , felt we just had to turn up and Hamden here we come 2 down in 10 minutes , id bite yir hand off for a draw right now 

I am the opposite, I think this will be an absolute cake walk and should give them at least 4.

I have learned absolutely nothing.