Ross County v Hibs

11 hours ago, Leith Green said:

They were all utterly convinced we would be in a relegation fight at this point (as we're some of us).

Outside of pulling wings off flies their only other interest is what Hibs are doing.....

Nonsense
You can get 33% more entertainment with a spider

56 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

The analysis on sportsound of the County goal was some laugh. Leanne Crichton doesn’t think they can be “handing out penalties for that type of infringement”. A 2 man barge on the keeper was even a foul in the fucking 70s. 

She talks as much nonsense as Thommo and Faddy so easy to see she fits in there. I said at the time if that incident happens to Joe Hart or Allan McGregor  then the whistle already has gone for a foul.  Convince me otherwise..... I'll wait.

2 hours ago, St. Jude said:

The analysis on sportsound of the County goal was some laugh. Leanne Crichton doesn’t think they can be “handing out penalties for that type of infringement”. A 2 man barge on the keeper was even a foul in the fucking 70s. 

If Joe Hart had been impeded she'd want both County players red carded.

18 hours ago, Elixir said:

The battle for third was alive and kicking just the other day. Guess that'll be it back off now.

Only game Hibs have a hope of winning in their next five is when they play Killie at home.

I mean. Not that I’m a particularly optimistic Hibs fan, but - technically - once you lose to Rangers tonight, our draw with County will have contributed towards our long march to third place. Unfortunately, Rangers’ victory will curtail our second place challenge. 

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Was a big fan of the announcer playing some Big Country at half time. 

Saw them in some shed in Livingston years and years ago, brilliant band.

Stuart Adamson would have been 65 in April - unbelievably its 21 years since he died...

On the match, having rewatched the County goal a few times, although I wanted a foul at the time, I think the wind swept it right over Marshall even before White clobbered him.

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Saw them in some shed in Livingston years and years ago, brilliant band.

Stuart Adamson would have been 65 in April - unbelievably its 21 years since he died...

On the match, having rewatched the County goal a few times, although I wanted a foul at the time, I think the wind swept it right over Marshall even before White clobbered him.

Only really got into Big Country in the past few years, a truly terrific band. 

20 hours ago, Leith Green said:

They were all utterly convinced we would be in a relegation fight at this point (as we're some of us).

Outside of pulling wings off flies their only other interest is what Hibs are doing.....

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Nonsense
You can get 33% more entertainment with a spider

Why, how many wings have they got?

13 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Harry MacKirdy, wtf is he all about?  Looks like he was picked up by the bus on the way up to make up numbers. 

I particularly appreciated the "forget your kit for PE son? Go find what you can from the lost property bin" approach to selecting his apparel.

On 31/01/2023 at 22:04, Elixir said:

The battle for third was alive and kicking just the other day. Guess that'll be it back off now.

Only game Hibs have a hope of winning in their next five is when they play Killie at home.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Paulo does it again. Great content.