The Caley 🔵🔴 🦅 v Greenock Morton 🚣‍♂️ 🪨

12 hours ago, Toby said:

That wasn’t what I was asking, though. From my vantage point, with 100-150 Morton fans around me, I’d have said there were around 7-800 folk in the ground in total, not the published 1852.

An extremely curious development that their average attendance across five home cup ties this season has been 866, but the home league average is over 2000.

It's almost as if they're completely making up attendances when they're not compelled to split the gate.

5 hours ago, scottbamby said:

Dani López scored once for us. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t utterly pish.

You happy clapping in their defence tells me enough about whether I should respect your opinions or not.

So not "like being two men down" then?

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

An extremely curious development that their average attendance across five home cup ties this season has been 866, but the home league average is over 2000.

It's almost as if they're completely making up attendances when they're not compelled to split the gate.

There are a lot less people at Cup games. There's very little Interest in the cups In Inverness. 

41 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

There are a lot less people at Cup games. There's very little Interest in the cups In Inverness. 

That seems very strange given that Inverness’s profile depends mostly on their success in the Scottish Cup, even pre-dating the club’s formation in 1994.

Perhaps they’re just at it?

The goals from the game

The defending for both Morton goals is utterly appalling.  I didn't think our back four were entirely at fault for the goals we conceded at Raith but just dire from them on Saturday.

ETA, they are both good finishes, especially the first goal, but Livi will absolutely do us if we make mistakes like that against them.

Edited by ICTChris