The Caley πŸ”΅πŸ”΄ πŸ¦… v Greenock Morton πŸš£β€β™‚οΈ πŸͺ¨

First half, looked like a team totally drained of confidence. Morton clearly had lesser players. But a bit of hard work, and physicality, gave them a deserved lead.Β 

Second half. Shaw, and Hyde coming on turned the game. Providing a physical element, allowing us to get forward. And when it got over to the other side. The link up between Henderson and Harper looked like it was going to bring goals. Before Dodds took off Henderson for Boyd. Killing our momentum again.Β 

Good goal for cairns. Should some of the boys who came back from loans be starting? To me they offer more than those who are.Β 

Quitongo best player for Morton for me. Seems to be their only player who can get them forward. And our defence was terrible at handling him.Β 

1 hour ago, Juanhourjoe said:

First half, looked like a team totally drained of confidence. Morton clearly had lesser players. But a bit of hard work, and physicality, gave them a deserved lead.Β 

Second half. Shaw, and Hyde coming on turned the game. Providing a physical element, allowing us to get forward. And when it got over to the other side. The link up between Henderson and Harper looked like it was going to bring goals. Before Dodds took off Henderson for Boyd. Killing our momentum again.Β 

Good goal for cairns. Should some of the boys who came back from loans be starting? To me they offer more than those who are.Β 

Quitongo best player for Morton for me. Seems to be their only player who can get them forward. And our defence was terrible at handling him.Β 

Would have hoped that there was a good reason for that one, like he'd taken a knock. Mental substitution if it was simply just to give Boyd a shot.

Β 

1 minute ago, approximately dave said:

Would have hoped that there was a good reason for that one, like he'd taken a knock. Mental substitution if it was simply just to give Boyd a shot.

Β 

If he needed to come off. Tactically it would have made more sense to bring on Cairns then, and put mackay back on the wing. Dodds doesn't seem to have a plan for any decision he makes anymore.Β 

3 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

If he needed to come off. Tactically it would have made more sense to bring on Cairns then, and put mackay back on the wing. Dodds doesn't seem to have a plan for any decision he makes anymore.Β 

This year have you noticed that its always the same players that get subbed off -Β  Delaney, Henderson, MacKay and Doran. Used to be McKay but Oakley's gone.

Its almost scripted for every game, not exactly a challenge for the opposition if Dodds does exactly the same move every game.

Dan Mackay starts but is usually off between an hour and 75 minutes, subbed at half time in one game.

I see that wee shite Viking has appeared on some of our posts, yet he was strangely absent before the game like most of them.

I've had Viking on ignore for some time as he is malicious/abusive little shit.

I saw last week they had a major sewage blockage in Greenock last week so they must have cleared it because the Moron fans are spewing some shite now.

Apparently the blockage was caused by little plastic bags made by a company called Deal.

6 hours ago, Toby said:

Good crowd of 1852 at the game yesterday. Where were the other 1200 hiding?

Just on this, question for Caley fans. Do you have over 1000 season tickets or something but many don't go to the game??

Every time we play you and anytime you're on TV, it's looks so empty yet the crowd is consistently given at around 2k

Not a falkirk, Dunfermline crowd w**k post, genuinely curious if you have a lot of stay away season ticket holders, which would be strange in itself i guess but at least explain the official figures.

Β 

Edited by madton

7 hours ago, Toby said:

Good crowd of 1852 at the game yesterday. Where were the other 1200 hiding?

Found this useful site https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/scottish-championship/attendances

Looks like attendances have dropped all round over the last few years to piss poor levels, Inverness included.

20 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

Found this useful site https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/scottish-championship/attendances

Looks like attendances have dropped all round over the last few years to piss poor levels, Inverness included.

That wasn’t what I was asking, though. From my vantage point, with 100-150 Morton fans around me, I’d have said there were around 7-800 folk in the ground in total, not the published 1852.

4 hours ago, approximately dave said:

Β 

Having Boyd and Shaw on the park is like being two men down. Both Dodds’ signings by the wayΒ 

25 minutes ago, Toby said:

That wasn’t what I was asking, though. From my vantage point, with 100-150 Morton fans around me, I’d have said there were around 7-800 folk in the ground in total, not the published 1852.

Did no one answer your question the last time you asked this a couple of years ago?

3 hours ago, scottbamby said:

Having Boyd and Shaw on the park is like being two men down. Both Dodds’ signings by the wayΒ 

It looked very much like the equalising goal was the result of a fantastic cross by Shaw and a very subtle assist by Boyd.

Should your post not have included the phrase "but apart from that, what have the Romans ever done for us"?

3 hours ago, sophia said:

It looked very much like the equalising goal was the result of a fantastic cross by Shaw and a very subtle assist by Boyd.

Should your post not have included the phrase "but apart from that, what have the Romans ever done for us"?

Dani LΓ³pez scored once for us. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t utterly pish.
Β 

You happy clapping in their defence tells me enough about whether I should respect your opinions or not.