Heart of Midlothian v Heart of Darkness

14 hours ago, betting competition said:

Considering you can sell out your ground that is disappointing. Hopefully next season you give them 600 like everyone else and I can't wait to the see the Arse cheeks media reports on that. 

I think that will be the case.

13 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Ah that makes all the difference!

One back to back top 3 premier league finish in around 60 years though. 

Third force!

Who do you reckon is the third force just now? 

Say the line, Blockhead!

image.png.3da93192dc85d3d6784f37fa6bfdcb7d.png

12 hours ago, DC92 said:

Yet the gap between 2nd and 4th/5th/6th/7th etc. hasn't looked nearly as big as that in recent months.

They're clearly a much better team who played well and might have given us a doing anyway, but last night is what happens when you play into their hands to an almost comical degree.

It's not even as if that's a set-up we've been playing against the lesser teams in the league and it got found out against better opposition last night. It was completely out of the blue.

I'd calmed down about it today but seeing Neilson (as usual) shifting the blame has me seething again. :lol:

Still Game GIF - StillGame Sitcom Comedy - Discover & Share GIFs

7 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Who do you reckon is the third force just now? 

Say the line, Blockhead!

image.png.3da93192dc85d3d6784f37fa6bfdcb7d.png

I would say with so long of the season to go it is still to be determined! As a Hearts fan history should tell you getting cocky doesnt tend to turn out well as a jambo.

I would also say Hearts fans have called themselves the "third force" for as long as i can remember, so apparently finishing in the top 3 is irrelevant to that title judging by that.

6 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Still Game GIF - StillGame Sitcom Comedy - Discover & Share GIFs

Sorry. Obviously I just meant "teams who are currently shiter at football". I would never disrespect the quiet dignity of your Ross Countys or your Aberdeens. 

2 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

I would say with so long of the season to go it is still to be determined! As a Hearts fan history should tell you getting cocky doesnt tend to turn out well as a jambo.

I would also say Hearts fans have called themselves the "third force" for as long as i can remember, so apparently finishing in the top 3 is irrelevant to that title judging by that.

This lad is absolutely seething.

😀

20 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

This lad is absolutely seething.

😀

Lots of seething rowie-munchers atm but @afc_blockhead is on a fast track to an aneurysm.

21 hours ago, DC92 said:

Yet the gap between 2nd and 4th/5th/6th/7th etc. hasn't looked nearly as big as that in recent months.

They're clearly a much better team who played well and might have given us a doing anyway, but last night is what happens when you play into their hands to an almost comical degree.

ish.  Sure, it was amusing  to see 'have a go Hearts' believing their own hubris but what Wed showed was the value of coaching over budget. The same team under Gio would've shipped points.

Beale is getting a tune out of exactly the same players and Wed was the first time I've enjoyed a full 90 mins of football this season.

Edited by The_Kincardine

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Lots of seething rowie-munchers atm but @afc_blockhead is on a fast track to an aneurysm.

ish.  Sure, it was amusing  to see 'have a go Hearts' believing their own hubris but what Wed showed was the value of coaching over budget. The same team under Gio would've shipped points.

Beale is getting a tune out of exactly the same players and Wed was the first time I've enjoyed a full 90 mins of football this season.

A Rangers team under "Gio" would have pumped that Hearts team silly. It was a ridiculous selection by Neilson.

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Keep up, Tony.  The 'comfort blanket' is daft wee @Darrenthinking you'd have been pumped regardless.

And I'm agreeing with him, quite obviously. 

But you carry on talking shite about how Beale is a mastermind because Neilson made a Roger Hunt of his selection.