Heart of Midlothian v Heart of Darkness

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Must. Not. Give. Credit. To. Rangers

surprised struggle GIF by South Park

I can’t give credit when I haven’t seen the game however I did see the Hearts team selection, laughed and expected you to win by about 4 or 5 so you have let me down in all honesty

Do you need a wee pat on the head mate? You seem desperate for one these days 😂

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

The recent form has obviously gone to Neilson's head and he thinks he's some sort of tactical genius. He loves a galaxy brain team selection from time to time, but an 18 year old striker and Barrie McKay in central midfield is the worst yet.

What can you even do to change it? All our available attackers are on the pitch. A game we might have got something from written off at half time.

At least I chucked some cash on Rangers -2 when I saw the line-up.

This ^^
Absolute clusterfuck of a team selection by Neilson.

Also , with Barry McKay in the starting line up , you’re down to 10 men already , as he’s a total passenger 99% of the time .

We got what we deserved and 3-0 flattered us.

12 minutes ago, Super_A said:

Best we've been under Beale, hopefully carry that type of performance on for the rest of the season.

The boy Kuol for Hearts looks terrible btw, just completely lost for the 45 minutes he was on.

Probably because he's never played in central midfield in his life and never will again. 

He was poor but that's 100% on Robbie tonight

30 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

This ^^

Also , with Barry McKay in the starting line up , you’re down to 10 men already , as he’s a total passenger 99% of the time .

McKay usually doesn't do much in these games but he was our best attacking player when moved to his correct position. Played some nice passes and got past his man a few times. I know that isn't saying much.

To be honest, I'm not reading a huge amount into individual performances. The dreadful team selection fucked it and then we were chasing a game we were never likely to get back into.

27 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Probably because he's never played in central midfield in his life and never will again. 

He was poor but that's 100% on Robbie tonight

He looked good the one or two times he got forward. Skinned someone down the right and played McKay in for his chance. Obviously not very adept at playing on the edge of his own box. Hopefully that hasn't dented his confidence.

50 minutes ago, Super_A said:

The boy Kuol for Hearts looks terrible btw, just completely lost for the 45 minutes he was on.

No fucking wonder he looked lost, he was absolutely hung out to dry. He's 18 and a striker.  Not a central midfielder. 

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

This ^^

I blame @SEETHINGfor demanding that Kio be dropped 

42 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Why has Hearts given Rangers an increase in allocation compared to other clubs? 

Apparently allocations were agreed with Arse Cheeks before the beginning of the season. 

Same old Performance against Rangers then eh?

How is it we can give celtic a decent game almost every time we play them and then are just utterly rank rotten when we come up against in my opinion a poorer team? It's absolutely mind boggling, for me the team selection was a huge error tonight not saying we would have won as the players were poor but when you have a 1 man midfield against a decent side that's what happens.

Oh well on to the next one, need to bounce back with a win against United and then we can put this mess to bed.

P.s I hope for our sake Celtic knock them out the scottish cup cause we just don't do Rangers apparently?