Heart of Midlothian v Heart of Darkness

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Me in the east end of Hampden realising that last April:

image.gif.9ed174106409a682b515520bd113ea66.gif

That is the very moment the flight controller saw the Challenger explode.

And in the opposite corner, in the land of utter hilarity, I just heard whichever gimps warble away on Rangers TV describe that as a definite penalty for Rangers, with a leg in an unnatural position (😆) and thinking that Robbie Neilson was chuckling because he "got away with one" rather than the fact he was laughing at the cheating ratboy Ranger.

Embarrassing stuff. It took a good few games of consistent selections to build the confidence of the defence up and start getting clean sheets. We've gone some way to completely shred that tonight for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Edited by DC92

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

Embarrassing stuff. It took a good few games of consistent selections to build the confidence of the defence up and start getting clean sheets. We've gone some way to completely shred that tonight for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

That’s my takeaway from tonight. Having beaten some diddies, your man Neilson now suddenly thinks he’s some sort of a tactical genius and decides to roll out a complete brain fart on his own players against the second best team in the league. Not a hanging offence but certainly chastening. There should be a post mortem at Tynecastle tonight and a robust discussion but I don’t see it being the players’ fault.