SUPERBOWL LVII

lichtie23

12 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Lol

13 minutes ago, Bodie said:

Bold decision to play your showpiece game on what appears to be linoleum covered in washing up liquid

As a Raith fan, I can tell you that linoleum covered in dishwashing liquid would provide better traction.

As for the grass, it’s a weird stadium in that the whole damn field is on a giant tray that is wheeled out one end to bask in the sunlight and rolled back in to play on. The field is 40” deep. As was noted above, they installed the grass on the new tray just two weeks ago, which defeats the whole purpose of having a one piece tray, because you can’t move that grass in a single piece. The other problem has been the painted areas are extremely slippery, and there is a LOT of paint.

I’m kinda surprised they haven’t moved to CGI logos and such…note they positioned the kicking point there for the FG on an area with no paint!

2 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

It seems all my bets are buggered so let’s have a last minute drive winner or overtime please.

I've only got Boston Scott anytime TD left. Lost on opening drive a FG attempt, and Calvin Harris to appear at half time with Rihanna. 

Edited by Swarley