Arbroath vs Raith, 4-2-23

1 minute ago, pantene proV said:

Yes. People moaned that he never got a chance but he started up in Gayfield last time and looked horrific. Never got much better. 

We definitely needed a runner up top and we've got that now.

Big John was the wrong man in the wrong place at the wrong time

diehard1-e1620652315794.webp

We’ve had some donkeys this season as well. Deri Corfe is probably the worst player Iv ever seen play for Arbroath 

9 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

We’ve had some donkeys this season as well. Deri Corfe is probably the worst player Iv ever seen play for Arbroath 

Says everything about the shortage of decent forwards going about. You've got managers taking wild punts and just hoping for the best. I see you've just signed a Nigerian forward who was playing in Azerbaijan or somewhere like that. 

5 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Says everything about the shortage of decent forwards going about. You've got managers taking wild punts and just hoping for the best. I see you've just signed a Nigerian forward who was playing in Azerbaijan or somewhere like that. 

Uzbekistan I believe. Willing to give the lad a chance but it seems another punt for me. Hope to be proved wrong 

Those self styled football police who enjoy dissecting your comments as if they are marking some school kid's essay should perhaps consider a new career in academia.

Posting on here is like handing in a school assignment, followed by the teacher's feedback and marks.

Regarding the match, looking forward to seeing the two new signings make an appearance today - I have a feeling they will both be very good additions to the squad.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Nah. He was poor and at out of his depth at this level but he probably wouldn’t even make the bench of a team of the worst players I’ve seen play for us. He would have looked like peak Maradona playing against some of the dross we’ve had in the past, particularly when we were in the bottom tier.

2 hours ago, Smokie_Bacon_crisps said:

Or maybe the Club can afford to sign players as they are well run, have a board who have constantly invested in upgrading parts of the stadium every season including investing in Hospitality, with two modern suites pretty much sold out every home game and having a good commercial director bring in new sponsorship and revenue to promote the club and more importantly we have a community who are behind the club.

I mean we could be trying to sell our club to any business consortium from all around the world that also wants to sign their own players and help repair a huge stadium and leave our supporters frustrated and in the dark about the future of the club.  That is a gamble, I suppose.

😂 Hard to believe you went for the bait there, but you did and fair play to you for it. Junior thicko levels of stupid.