Arbroath vs Raith, 4-2-23

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Raith fans taking this well, I see.

Is that right? 

To be fair it's just 2 or 3 of the dafties, we all have a handful in our supports so please don't tar all of us with the same brush, most of us are decent, just like you guys 🙂

13 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Well, when the first assault from an Arbroath player comes in tomorrow, I'll be the one in the Rovers end giving it a firm thumbs down gesture. 

Only one thumb? Where is the commitment?

3 minutes ago, dysartrovers said:

So I've bought an adult and u12 ticket tomorrow and paid £23 but now my daughter wants to bring her friend. I can't seem to buy a single u12 ticket and too late to buy the adult and 2 u12s for £25. What's the best way around this? 

Call the club in morning /afternoon / on way to game they’ll be extremely helpful 

Really, no audio allowed from RaithTV…f**k you f**king f**ks!

But, seriously, what’s the point of refusing? If there’s a technical issue where it will stop the home club from doing their own broadcast, that’s fine, but I’d love to hear the rational here. Come on, £13 for one match for an international viewer who would never attend the match anyway? All it does is infuriate fans of a Scottish football when little power games like these happen.

4 hours ago, TxRover said:

But, seriously, what’s the point of refusing? If there’s a technical issue where it will stop the home club from doing their own broadcast, that’s fine, but I’d love to hear the rational here. Come on, £13 for one match for an international viewer who would never attend the match anyway? All it does is infuriate fans of a Scottish football when little power games like these happen.

Oh trust me Tex that would be £13 completely wasted. Our commentary team are awful. Well one lad is informative and good while the other is loud, clueless and ruins it for anyone. 

5 hours ago, TxRover said:

Why would we let Raith make money off a match at gayfield?😂

7 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Why would we let Raith make money off a match at gayfield?😂

It’s a reciprocal agreement amongst lots of club’s in the league, so your supporters would be allowed to do the same service at the away grounds if your club had the capacity/could be bothered to do it. Would give your supporters that couldn’t make it to away games a way to follow the action. 

I’ve never been to a game at Arbroath and I won’t be starting today. Hopefully we can get the 3 points. I’d kill for a win.

I need to get my finger out and cross off the remaining 13 league grounds. Fuckers keep coming like Cove and Bonnyrigg and giving me more to tick off. Queens Park with a new ground soon too. Stay where you are you c***s.

Anyway, I will spend the afternoon in quiet contemplation and prayer 🙏 for wee Lewis. Hopefully Dick and the hammer throwers give the wee man a break…not that kind.