Arbroath vs Raith, 4-2-23

6 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Some meltdowns on this eh. 😂 It was a passing comment on a  team selection and Arbroath fans are foaming at the mouth.  If yous don't agree theres no harm done 

I'm only seeing one set of foaming fans, and their team has finished below us in the fair play table for the last 2 seasons.  And I can't even mind the last time yous finished above us in the league.  No wonder you are all so angry!

Regarding McKenna and Spencer:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/2795670/3-talking-points-arbroath-raith-rovers-clash/

Reported as both players going into a 50-50, not given as a foul at the time.  Sounds like Spencer injured himself.  Another poor result for Balsawood Rovers.

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

I'm only seeing one set of foaming fans, and their team has finished below us in the fair play table for the last 2 seasons.  And I can't even mind the last time yous finished above us in the league.  No wonder you are all so angry!

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/2795670/3-talking-points-arbroath-raith-rovers-clash/

Reported as both players going into a 50-50, not given as a foul at the time.  Sounds like Spencer injured himself.  Another poor result for Balsawood Rovers.

You've went to the trouble of looking for all that.  Must be a slow day.  Enjoy the game tomorrow, hopefully its a good one!

8 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

B18EF600-CF55-40EE-8BC9-BA143CCD0FE3.jpeg

6 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

And I can't even mind the last time yous finished above us in the league.

If ‘yous’ wasn’t enough of a sign, the fact you can’t remember 18 months ago when we finished 4 places above you really confirms you’re not the brightest…

6 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

If ‘yous’ wasn’t enough of a sign, the fact you can’t remember 18 months ago when we finished 4 places above you really confirms you’re not the brightest…

You know, that's a fair comment, I genuinely didn't remember that yous (which btw is third party plural and legit in Scotland) actually finished above us in the league.  I just looked that, up, and aye, my bad. 😂

31 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

Yous are stoopid .

Jeezy peeps

3 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

Let’s do the talking on the pitch.

Raith fans take note - you are playing a much improved Arbroath than the first half of the season in 2022.

And we're the same old pish, we're aware.

Cigars out for the boys in maroon, eh?

17 minutes ago, renton said:

And we're the same old pish, we're aware.

Cigars out for the boys in maroon, eh?

Old Clashy there thinks we are the greatest football team on the planet. He thinks we have a good chance of beating anyone, even though we have spent the majority of this season being poor. 
The cigars certainly won’t be out for us tomorrow but what is important that we try and kick on from last weeks 2nd half performance. I also hope the management team/players aren’t already looking ahead to the Cove Rangers game in 2 weeks. As the old saying go’s “One game at a time”

We've had so many season defining type games. Not sure a loss drags us into relegation trouble quite yet but certainly could be the first step towards it. A win probably puts any talk of it to bed and could be the springboard for a decent go at the final promotion play off spot. 

A draw, which is my prediction, leaves us bang in the middle of no mans land. A place I'd have bitten your hand off for this season at the conclusion of the 2022 January transfer window.

2 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:

you are playing a much improved Arbroath than the first half of the season in 2022.

Did you not come out with similar comments when you beat Dundee and were promptly skelped the week after? 

4 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Did you not come out with similar comments when you beat Dundee and were promptly skelped the week after? 

And then probably should’ve beaten Ayr and then beat Morton. Same amount of wins in 4 games as we had the previous 19. What he is saying is not incorrect he is not having a go at Raith Rovers, but how do you respond to this stuff again…

Raith fans taking this well, I see.

Is that right?