Arbroath vs Raith, 4-2-23

15 hours ago, Hammerafc said:

Why would he have any more chance of getting injured playing Arbroath above anyone else?

As i've said from my opinion of seeing us play Arbroath the last few years I wouldn't risk him.  Not saying he cant get injured anywhere else but the way Campbell has you guys flying into challenges it wouldn't surprise me if Vaughan was a target.  If you don't agree then that's fine.

34 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Would go with the same 11 as last week, plenty options off the bench which is good.

Heatherington for Bitsindou and the new lad Banks for Dow with Scotty going to RM would be my choice. I’d imagine we will be unchanged though 

1 hour ago, Rover1990 said:

As i've said from my opinion of seeing us play Arbroath the last few years I wouldn't risk him.  Not saying he cant get injured anywhere else but the way Campbell has you guys flying into challenges it wouldn't surprise me if Vaughan was a target.  If you don't agree then that's fine.

This is clearly nonsense.  We don't "fly into challenges".  We might be a team of b*****ds, but thats the niggly stuff. Maybe you should have a look at last season's fair play table?  

Base your statements on evidence. 

2 hours ago, Rover1990 said:

😂

If only your players were shitein it as much as you appear to be 

2 hours ago, Rover1990 said:

What a load of guff - "flying into challenges".

We have been so lightweight and powderpuff this season that a bit of bite would actually be very welcome, particularly in midfield. I actually can't think of a single one of our players that could be classed as dirty or even particularly physical but you've seen us a few times over the years so maybe you can tell us?

Edited by Tattie36

14 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

What a load of guff - "flying into challenges".

We have been so lightweight and powderpuff this season that a bit of bite would actually be very welcome, particularly in midfield. I actually can't think of a single one of our players that could be classed as dirty or even particularly physical but you've seen us a few times over the years so maybe you can tell us?

Well now we’ve got Hammy, Stewart, ToB, Little, Bitsindou, McKenna and Adarkwa that I would class as very physical players. Balde also gets stuck right in. None of them dirty players though

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Arbroath fans taking this well, I see. 

What does this even mean? People are just replying to the point that was made? 😂

Last season's final fair play table.  Also known as yet another table where Raith did worse than us.  The dirty hammer throwers that they are.

Screenshot_20230203-124019_Chrome.thumb.jpg.114629165bfaa437ba39e81c3b28440e.jpg

Edited to add, seems they finished stone dead last the season before that, and of course, before then, they were slumming it down in league 1.

Edited by ExiledLichtie

1 hour ago, ExiledLichtie said:

This is clearly nonsense.  We don't "fly into challenges".  We might be a team of b*****ds, but thats the niggly stuff. Maybe you should have a look at last season's fair play table?  

Base your statements on evidence. 

Already pointed out Mckenna breaking Spencers leg.  Tait injured himself by going OTT into a challenge look back over the comments.

Edited by Rover1990

6 minutes ago, Rover1990 said:

Some meltdowns on this eh. 😂 It was a passing comment on a  team selection and Arbroath fans are foaming at the mouth.  If yous don't agree theres no harm done 

You’re taking this well I see. What a meltdown etc etc