Kelty v Falkirk

Guest Back Post Misses

I may have picked it up wrong, but isn’t this their last season of Sugar Daddy funding? Clearly a RC model, but Uncle Roy has gone the distance. Not sure if the KH benefactor will hang around as long.

3 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Only because some boy was funding you loads of Dosh. If it hadnt been for him you'd still be  playing jossies giants on a Saturday afternoon.

Got to face facts though cash is a must in football and a decent owner helps, you guys should know that better than  most also getting the right team together on the pitch again you guys know better than most what it’s like to waste cash on a bunch of hopeless players season after season 

10 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Got to face facts though cash is a must in football and a decent owner helps, you guys should know that better than  most also getting the right team together on the pitch again you guys know better than most what it’s like to waste cash on a bunch of hopeless players season after season 

In all seriousness I had a good day today. Why don’t the local people support Kelty ?

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

In all seriousness I had a good day today. Why don’t the local people support Kelty ?

Too many go see the usual Rangers , Celtic many locals go see Dunfermline as well , slowly getting a few back though, when we were junior it was a hardcore of around 150. - 200 most weeks so fan base has grown quite a bit in last few years , you guys are right in it with Dunfermline for the league now thought Pars had it in the bag but not so sure now , good luck for the rest of the campaign 

2 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Too many go see the usual Rangers , Celtic many locals go see Dunfermline as well , slowly getting a few back though, when we were junior it was a hardcore of around 150. - 200 most weeks so fan base has grown quite a bit in last few years , you guys are right in it with Dunfermline for the league now thought Pars had it in the bag but not so sure now , good luck for the rest of the campaign 

The stewards and staff I spoke to were all very nice and welcoming too. I like the stadium, good wee size and has been well spruced up.

I think you might have reached your limit by playing at this level, but will be interesting to see.

5 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The stewards and staff I spoke to were all very nice and welcoming too. I like the stadium, good wee size and has been well spruced up.

I think you might have reached your limit by playing at this level, but will be interesting to see.

Defo have I think and more than happy with that neeb,don’t want to be going into championship n getting pummelled every week and its common knowledge our backer wants us to be self sufficient and we defo don’t have the Fanbase to bring in the calibre of player that’s required for the  rigours of the championship , wee cup runs and odd playoff game would do just nicely 👍

12 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

The people in the Kings were all very nice people. I’ll defo go back there if we are in the league.

You enjoy the rest of the season mate.

3 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Defo have I think and more than happy with that neeb,don’t want to be going into championship n getting pummelled every week and its common knowledge our backer wants us to be self sufficient and we defo don’t have the Fanbase to bring in the calibre of player that’s required for the  rigours of the championship , wee cup runs and odd playoff game would do just nicely 👍

Great day out, and unfortunately a few a table quoting the arse cheeks. Unfortunately it’s in the DNA….

First 20 mins we started off good then we let ourselves get bullied, Austin with his diving was terrible and how the f*ck higgy stayed on the park I don't know (anyone see him try to head butt mcginn and mcginn do the same back to him.  My own thoughts are with Kelty game plan try to bully the game press the referee for any decision going, ref loses control of the game and frustrate play and decisions. scenes with the 2 goals and reaction of the team. running over to celebrate with the fans absolutely amazing got to be going back to the play off games for a buzz like that with the team.

46 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I may have picked it up wrong, but isn’t this their last season of Sugar Daddy funding? Clearly a RC model, but Uncle Roy has gone the distance. Not sure if the KH benefactor will hang around as long.

Only so many “conservatories” you can sell in a small fife village.

21 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Considering the size of Kelty they've got a not bad sized home support tbf. They've got ourselves ten minutes down the road, and up until a couple of years ago Cowdenbeath were the bigger team, from a bigger village. They've done pretty well to grow the home support. 

8 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Favourite part of yesterdays scenes was Jamieson smiling and taking the absolute piss with his goal kicks all game only to be in absolute tears at the end. Lovely stuff. 

Jordan Allan pulled loose the velcro strap on one of his goalie gloves when Falkirk were about to take a corner 😋

On 05/02/2023 at 12:42, Senor Bairn said:

Favourite part of yesterdays scenes was Jamieson smiling and taking the absolute piss with his goal kicks all game only to be in absolute tears at the end. Lovely stuff. 

He's a total bell end. In the first match over there I mentioned at the time, he was staring out some kids at about 14 year auld 

Edited by Bairnardo