Kelty v Falkirk

Guest Back Post Misses

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I'd like to see Burrell start this. I don't think Oliver will get much change out of their defence. Burrell has made a difference in both games he has come on, but ultimately not had enough time. 

McGlynn spent a lot of time in his interview bigging up Oliver so can't see him changing things other than to bring back Donaldson

1 minute ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

McGlynn spent a lot of time in his interview bigging up Oliver so can't see him changing things other than to bring back Donaldson

Yeah... I can absolutely see the don't change a winning team thing, but with that said I'd still say an available Donaldson should start every week, and also that Burrell suits this game better than Oliver does. But I won't moan if Oliver starts. We know the options are there to change it.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah... I can absolutely see the don't change a winning team thing, but with that said I'd still say an available Donaldson should start every week, and also that Burrell suits this game better than Oliver does. But I won't moan if Oliver starts. We know the options are there to change it.

Burrell, IMO, is the last we should be starting today. His strength is getting in behind. With a tight pitch and Kelty likely to sit in there will be nowhere for us to hurt them that way. Bring him on when we get in front and they have to chase it a bit. 

18 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Burrell, IMO, is the last we should be starting today. His strength is getting in behind. With a tight pitch and Kelty likely to sit in there will be nowhere for us to hurt them that way. Bring him on when we get in front and they have to chase it a bit. 

I don't think that bears much scrutiny tbh. We have been chasing the game for about 170 of our 180 minutes against Kelty, have never been in front, and have only ever shared parity with them for the brief time in each game where it was nil nil, and despite that, Burrell has been our best striker in those games. 

In a real plot twist, the QR code that Rizzo gave me, for which both Kelty and FSS have been paid, is now available again as I now can't make the fucking game. 

First person to slide into my DMs with a phone number can get the QR code sent to them.

I don't want anything for it. Donate to FSS if u want, or take it for free. 

Eta or email address obviously 

Edited by Bairnardo

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In a real plot twist, the QR code that Rizzo gave me, for which both Kelty and FSS have been paid, is now available again as I now can't make the fucking game. 

First person to slide into my DMs with a phone number can get the QR code sent to them.

I don't want anything for it. Donate to FSS if u want, or take it for free. 

Eta or email address 

NBP's getting splashed about left right and centre today.

money-gif-4.gif

48 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I don't think that bears much scrutiny tbh. We have been chasing the game for about 170 of our 180 minutes against Kelty, have never been in front, and have only ever shared parity with them for the brief time in each game where it was nil nil, and despite that, Burrell has been our best striker in those games. 

I bet he won’t be starting for the reasons I have stated 

5 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I bet he won’t be starting for the reasons I have stated 

He won't be starting because of the "don't change a winning team" mantra. The reasons you stated were about Kelty having to chase the game. Something that has never happened. And in the first game at Kelty, when we had Alegria as the physical guy up top, he got absolutely nothing out of Stevie Bell in particular. 

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He won't be starting because of the "don't change a winning team" mantra. The reasons you stated were about Kelty having to chase the game. Something that has never happened. And in the first game at Kelty, when we had Alegria as the physical guy up top, he got absolutely nothing out of Stevie Bell in particular. 

No it is more about them sitting in and a tight pitch. 

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

No it is more about them sitting in and a tight pitch. 

They have blasted us out with taking early leads twice now. If they sit in, it would be a departure from what has worked for them so far, and tbh an act of stupidity.  

8 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

I feel like I'm watching this with someone else's glasses on.

Yep, it looks like there are two smudges of something or other on the camera lens making stuff look out of focus.

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Yep, it looks like there are two smudges of something or other on the camera lens making stuff look out of focus.

Every now and then it clears up so somebody smears it again with a dirty sock.