Kelty v Falkirk

Guest Back Post Misses

On 30/01/2023 at 12:05, Kelheart said:

We aren’t actually doing too bad at the moment 3 wins 3 draws n loss to the pars in last 7 games , hopefully we keep the winning run against you guys going on Saturday but will be tough 

Do you happen to know if there will be a cash gate for away fans?

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Do you happen to know if there will be a cash gate for away fans?

Think it’s ticket only at the moment but may offer cash gate if not sold out just keep eye out on Keltys twitter and website , Facebook etc usually announce it tomorrow hope that helps 

59 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Think it’s ticket only at the moment but may offer cash gate if not sold out just keep eye out on Keltys twitter and website , Facebook etc usually announce it tomorrow hope that helps 

Cheers mate 

4 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

With Henderson in midfield we won’t be as easily dominated in midfield. I’m confident we can get a result tomorrow.

Agree  We seemed to get out muscled from the kick off and did not recover both times. Hope we are fast out the traps tomorrow 

23 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Agree  We seemed to get out muscled from the kick off and did not recover both times. Hope we are fast out the traps tomorrow 

We dominated the second half at TFS, their winner was completely against the run of play.

This mob seem to have gotten into the heads of some of our supporters, let them worry about us!

10 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Any of the Kelty home support able to advise on parking near the ground at all? I'll be driving through but don't know the area at all.

Last time we were there we parked at the far end of Bath Street.  There’s a lot of housing past the ground, just park on the street round there.

10 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Any of the Kelty home support able to advise on parking near the ground at all? I'll be driving through but don't know the area at all.

Depends how quick you want away I guess and which road you're coming in, but there is plenty of on street parking round about. If you have tickets for the away end you might want to head towards Oak Street which is probably the closest residential side street. If you want a quicker getaway and don't mind a 5 minute walk then Drum Road is a decent shout. You could park down Bath Street or on the High Street but you'd have to walk uphill to the ground so it depends on how fit you are or feel!

24 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Depends how quick you want away I guess and which road you're coming in, but there is plenty of on street parking round about. If you have tickets for the away end you might want to head towards Oak Street which is probably the closest residential side street. If you want a quicker getaway and don't mind a 5 minute walk then Drum Road is a decent shout. You could park down Bath Street or on the High Street but you'd have to walk uphill to the ground so it depends on how fit you are or feel!

13 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Intae these 6 fingered fife fandans. COYB.

I love this place 

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Cheers! Hopefully someone else can benefit from your post because I've been up sick with some bloody bug or other and don't think I'm making it now. :thumbsdown