Kelty v Falkirk

Guest Back Post Misses

18 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Agreed. Hopefully Meekison's injury isn't that bad but McGlynn seems to think he's done his hamstring. 

The fact McGlynn described is as a 'pop' is worrying as that alludes to it being fully knackered as opposed to a small tear. Hopefully not as bad as that though.

11 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Not sure but i think our new McGinn Henderson combo might help us greatly against Kelty. It was in midfield that we were outfought in the last two games against them

As well as Henderson adding his height and physicality in there, I think we are starting to see the best of McGinn again now too. Its been mentioned a lot how its helped Nesbitt but cant underestimate the boost it gives the auld man of our team aswell!

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

As well as Henderson adding his height and physicality in there, I think we are starting to see the best of McGinn again now too. Its been mentioned a lot how its helped Nesbitt but cant underestimate the boost it gives the auld man of our team aswell!

100% agree with you