People You Mix Up

2 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Not people as such, but I’m absolutely convinced that the music of Glasgow rockers Travis and the Welsh four piece Stereophonics are completely indistinguishable from one another. 

Travis and stereophonics sound nothing alike, you must be smoking crack.

1 minute ago, velo army said:

I once thought, for frankly far too long, that John Collins had returned to Fulham late on on his career as there was a boy called Collins John whose name would come up on the vide-printer 😂.

Around the same time, Fulham’s front two were the confusing Louis Saha and Facundo Sava. 

1 minute ago, Donathan said:

Even if I live to 200, I’ll never be convinced “Have a nice day” and “Why does it always rain on me?” aren’t by the same band

I’m not seeing it, stereophonics had a few pretty dour songs but were mostly fairly uplifting compared to travis. I can’t see similarities in Fran/Kelly’s voices either.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Matt Damon and one of the Wahlbergs, Marky Mark i think. 

Matt Damon and Leonardo di Caprio. Couldn’t follow The Departed because i thought it was the same character. Rewatched the film about a year after the first viewing, and made the exact same mistake.

Edited by mathematics

26 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Matt Damon and Leonardo di Caprio. Couldn’t follow The Departed because of thought it was the same character. Rewatched the film about a year after the first viewing, and made the exact same mistake.

Come on to f**k here.