Goodwin's last team vs Goodwin's last but one team

Just now, kingjoey said:

Unfortunately itโ€™s not us, but it must be a bit gut wrenching that itโ€™s St Mirren getting closer to you.

A credible threat for sure, but my biggest issue there is that I now find myself pondering whether I want Hibs to win a gameโ€ฆ makes me shudder.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

It is now very much Friday afternoon, and Iโ€™m spending a few moments before opening a packet of cheezy wotsits and a can of Tizer by looking at the league table, reflecting on two 3-1 gubbings handed down to Aberdeen, chuckling at your goalie going up for that corner, reflecting on the success of Jim Goodwinโ€™s โ€˜new look Aberdeenโ€™, shaking my head at red card appeals, re-living Curtis Mainโ€™s goals and celebrations at Pittodrie, and giving fleeting thoughts to 5-0 and 6-0 pumpings, and 1-0 losses to sixth-tier Ayrshire diddiesโ€ฆ.. not watching Aberdeen YouTube videos.

Iโ€™ve had worse Fridays.ย 

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Itโ€™s almost worth all these defeats to make so many people happy.

I understand you will be well aware of this, but it isnโ€™t the defeats. Itโ€™s the manner of them, the margin of them, in one case, the lowly status of the opposition that delivered a defeat, and the fact they were overseen by a manager who left us for you, and the fact that we all said at the time it was a big mistake just waiting to happen.

Aberdeen will bounce back from this period of utter abysmal failure, but youโ€™ll have to excuse us for soiling our breeks st present. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by pozbaird

8 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I understand you will be well aware of this, but it isnโ€™t the defeats. Itโ€™s the manner of them, the margin of them, in one case, the lowly status of the opposition that delivered a defeat, and the fact they were overseen by a manager who left us for you, and the fact that we all said at the time it was a big mistake just waiting to happen.

Aberdeen will bounce back from this period of utter abysmal failure, but youโ€™ll have to excuse us for soiling our breeks st present. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thatโ€™s exactly what I said, but using far fewer words.