Goodwin's last team vs Goodwin's last but one team

32 minutes ago, Molotov said:

It’s called humour.
Tinpot is being liquidated and claiming to be the same football club.

Should have said not only was that liquidation event tinpot it was arguably the most humorous things ever to happen in the history of Scottish football if you can look beyond all the innocent people and businesses who were royally shafted by SDM and the muppets who follow followed in his footsteps.

4 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Be funnier if they succeed.  

They probably will do. It seems a very obvious red to me, but very obvious reds have been overturned in the past.  

I have no idea how anyone can not see that as a red.  

11 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

They probably will do. It seems a very obvious red to me, but very obvious reds have been overturned in the past.  

I have no idea how anyone can not see that as a red.  

They should just shut up and accept it. We had Marcus Fraser sent off at home recently, and at the time, I just thought he had jumped over a player and came down on another. See it from another angle and best to just accept it was a red and move on.

22 minutes ago, Ric said:

:lol:

Deary me, AJF, especially considering the utter seeing mess your managers, your players, and your fans have gotten into over the years.

I don’t see the correlation between that and the post from St Mirren 😂

Anyways, I am firmly in the minority here. I just thought the tweet from St Mirren would be something you’d expect to see from a non-league English side. In my opinion I think there’s a reason you don’t see official club Twitter accounts posting that kind of stuff very often.

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

Anyways, I am firmly in the minority here. I just thought the tweet from St Mirren would be something you’d expect to see from a non-league English side. In my opinion I think there’s a reason you don’t see official club Twitter accounts posting that kind of stuff very often.

I guess you are just less critical when it comes to your own team, players and fans then. :rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, AJF said:

For the definition of "Tinpot" maybe have a wee look through the back catalogue of "The Rangers" statements over the past few years and then compare that back to a wee bit of self-depricating humour......dearie me 🤷‍♂️