Goodwin's last team vs Goodwin's last but one team

22 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Another shit night but there was a bit of dig in there at least. Realistically, the ref has decided the game in the 5th minute. 

Damaging result again though. 

Yes the same as the ref did in the first game at Pittodrie. 

4 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Please remember, fans of the Famous Aberdeen, to weave the facts that we had 72% possession and 22 shots against your 6 into your posts when you tell us how shite we are and how we were lucky and the ref was shite and we're the wee shitey team and our fans enjoy heroin and whatever else you have...  

Do it...!  

Your team won and you still managed the most obsessed, deranged post of the night 

6 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Game ruined by a ref who looked well out his depth.

Gimme a minute, I'm just off to find your posts complaining about the ref ruining the 4-1 game, when the ball hit the arm that Gallagher was using to support his weight on the ground. I know lots of Dons fans were livid about the shite decision that day.

I thought Aberdeen came out really fired up tonight.  Probably wanting the fans to show they cared.

On the edge with a few tackles in the first few minutes, then McCrorie had a mad fraction of a second.

The Dons fans saying it isn’t a penalty I’m sure will agree when they see it again.  Just watching it on Alba and it’s the last instant raising his elbow that gets him done.

Saints had Erahon sent of for an elbow a few minutes into the game against Killie a few games ago. McCrorie’s more obvious IMO.

Edited by Bobby_F