Goodwin's last team vs Goodwin's last but one team

3-1 was a fair reflection of the game. Aberdeen had a spell between the penalty and our second where I was getting a bit nervous. Other than that I thought we cruised the second half. Main should've had a hattrick. We had about 100 crosses as well but again just lacking a bit of guile or cutting edge. Hopefully Watt can add that.

1 minute ago, NathanDrake88 said:

Willie Miller now calling Main and Gallagher rejects 😂😂😂😂 fuming 

They are Aberdeen rejects. Aberdeen have made some horrific recruitment decisions by charlatans at the club. But that doesn’t change that they are Aberdeen rejects. If Aberdeen wanted them they would be there. It just shows how bad the recruitment and management has been, it doesn’t change that fact

1 minute ago, lubo_blaha said:

Do St Mirren not offer away audio? Seems pretty standard for any stream these days.

Great to see so many of you tuning in to RedTV though. Will help pay for Goodwin’s payoff.

Only for the 'international' viewers or or by other means.

Just now, ScottishZizou said:

They are Aberdeen rejects. Aberdeen have made some horrific recruitment decisions by charlatans at the club. But that doesn’t change that they are Aberdeen rejects. If Aberdeen wanted them they would be there. It just shows how bad the recruitment and management has been, it doesn’t change that fact

😂😂😂😂

No failures to night for us. Although Fraser had ten minutes of madness.

Main was outstanding again. Baccus looked more like himself. Greive got booted all over the place, but caused a lot of problems. Still lacks the killer touch in front of goal.

Both Small and Watt looked like they'll be positive additions to the team.

6 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Do St Mirren not offer away audio? Seems pretty standard for any stream these days.

Great to see so many of you tuning in to RedTV though. Will help pay for Goodwin’s payoff.

I watched it on SMTV via my IPTV.

It was that idiot MColne on commentary.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

I watched it on SMTV via my IPTV.

It was that idiot MColne on commentary.

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Yeah. But the camera was significantly worse.

Good luck squeaking my share of the Goodwin money out of IPTV. :lol:

6 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Not with a fire stick it won’t :lol:

@PoliceScotland arrest these criminals please.

Piracy is no laughing matter.

Please remember, fans of the Famous Aberdeen, to weave the facts that we had 72% possession and 22 shots against your 6 into your posts when you tell us how shite we are and how we were lucky and the ref was shite and we're the wee shitey team and our fans enjoy heroin and whatever else you have...  

Do it...!  

4 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Midden fan indulging in his favourite pastime.

We've just gone up to 4th in the league and a Morton fan has broken cover on our match thread. He must have an absolute belter up his slee... Oh.

Edited by Coventry Saint