Goodwin's last team vs Goodwin's last but one team

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Gallagher was worse than anything we've seen this season. Genuinely.

You’ll be accused of being seething but it’s true. Him and main were absolutely dreadful for us and neither can really complain how it ended. 

I’ve said it before, if they’ve found a way to get back on track then fair play but no one in Aberdeen is sitting thinking we made a huge mistake. 

1 minute ago, lubo_blaha said:

Third time in 18 months they’ve been handed a victory against us with an early sending off.

"Handed" a victory by Aberdeen's chronic indiscipline. At least you've got a bit of fight, should keep you out the drop zone.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Gallagher was worse than anything we've seen this season. Genuinely.

But now he's being properly coached and is better than anything you have. Funny how that works out.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

You’ll be accused of being seething but it’s true. Him and main were absolutely dreadful for us and neither can really complain how it ended. 

I’ve said it before, if they’ve found a way to get back on track then fair play but no one in Aberdeen is sitting thinking we made a huge mistake. 

Neither could be accused of a lack of effort but just didn't work out. Don't wish them any harm but glad they are nowhere near the club, regardless of them scoring tonight.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

"Handed" a victory by Aberdeen's chronic indiscipline. At least you've got a bit of fight, should keep you out the drop zone.

But now he's being properly coached and is better than anything you have. Funny how that works out.

Properly coached? van Veen ragdolled him with a dislocated shoulder.

1 minute ago, McG said:

Who’s the absolute weapon on Aberdeen commentary?

Embarrassing stuff 😂

'Two rejects who came up promising so much and we sent them away with their tail between their legs, if they performed like that in red they'd still be here....*sob*'

I personally love it. It's peak 'I never fancied you anyway' in full motion.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Neither could be accused of a lack of effort but just didn't work out. Don't wish them any harm but glad they are nowhere near the club, regardless of them scoring tonight.

:lol:

To be fair no one from "the club" was near them when they scored.

Main and Gallagher might have been shite for you, but they'd walk into that clusterfuck of a team.

Just now, lubo_blaha said:

Do St Mirren not offer away audio? Seems pretty standard for any stream these days.

Great to see so many of you tuning in to RedTV though. Will help pay for Goodwin’s payoff.

Yeah. But the camera was significantly worse.

Good luck squeaking my share of the Goodwin money out of IPTV. :lol:

1 minute ago, lubo_blaha said:

Do St Mirren not offer away audio? Seems pretty standard for any stream these days.

Great to see so many of you tuning in to RedTV though. Will help pay for Goodwin’s payoff.

The full game was on St Mirren TV, we’ve just switched over to RedTV to enjoy the aftermath!