£31 v £30 Rangers v St Johnstone

8 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Anyone that thinks our officials are incompetent and not outright cheating c***s need to have a look at those clips.

I imagine itll be one of those where even Rangers fans dont try and defend the decisions, and instead will just go straight to the "bitter diddies" line.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I imagine itll be one of those where even Rangers fans dont try and defend the decisions, and instead will just go straight to the "bitter diddies" line.

If those decisions got given against the OF it would be tear stained statements galore and the referee responsible wouldn't see another premiership game for some time.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just a yellow, for a player lunging in from a distance, off the ground, and catching someone late at speed at ankle height. 

Watch the celebration from him straight after he stands up. He knew exactly what he wanted to do.

42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Collum sees about 4 replays of Jack lunging in from miles away, and catching a Saints player both late and at ankle height, and reckons its just a yellow. 

Its a decision for the Old Firm though, so we'll just have to meekly accept it apparently.

Try and make it an “Old Firm” issue all you want, but one club would seem to benefit a hell of a lot more than the other do.

There’s certainly a lot of additional pressure on referees, especially at Celtic Park. Morton penalty was a shocker last week but it’s the only blatantly awful decision I can think of going our way this season. The penalty stats show we’re comparable to the rest of the league and we’ve had quite a few stinkers going against us since VAR came in ourselves.

There’s one club that are an obvious outlier here.

1 minute ago, S7C said:

Try and make it an “Old Firm” issue all you want, but one club would seem to benefit a hell of a lot more than the other do.

There’s certainly a lot of additional pressure on referees, especially at Celtic Park. Morton penalty was a shocker last week but it’s the only blatantly awful decision I can think of going our way this season. The penalty stats show we’re comparable to the rest of the league and we’ve had quite a few stinkers going against us since VAR came in ourselves.

Oh do f**k off with your victim pish!

2 minutes ago, S7C said:

Away to f**k. 

3 minutes ago, S7C said:

This is the delusion we're all up against whenever an OF fan opens their mouth.

2 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Oh do f**k off with your victim pish!

Hardly victim pish. Just calling out the usual lazy bundling of the “Old Firm” together.

The stats show one club are a significant outlier statistically - the reasons for that can be purely coincidental, down to total incompetence and referees crumbling under pressure (most likely imo), or you can read into it further if you wish. If you disagree with that fine, but it doesn’t change the fact that there is a statistically significant difference in these kind of decisions between the two clubs that you love to lump together.

3 minutes ago, S7C said:

Hardly victim pish. Just calling out the usual lazy bundling of the “Old Firm” together.

The stats show one club are a significant outlier statistically - the reasons for that can be purely coincidental, down to total incompetence and referees crumbling under pressure (most likely imo), or you can read into it further if you wish. If you disagree with that fine, but it doesn’t change the fact that there is a statistically significant difference in these kind of decisions between the two clubs that you love to lump together.

f**k

Off

You have no idea what it's like being a genuine supporter of us "diddies" seeing you ugly sisters get everything going!

6 minutes ago, Empty It said:

This is the delusion we're all up against whenever an OF fan opens their mouth.

So it’s ok to claim that the “Old Firm” have the referees in their favour and not be labelled delusional, but not to claim that one side in particular seemingly gets the bulk of said controversial decisions?

Is criticism of referees only considered paranoia now if it’s coming from the East end?

FWIW I’m not a fan who claims that the world is against us. I think Scottish referees are incredibly incompetent and quite often lack the balls to make the right decision. I just get a laugh out of the hypocrisy of people criticising Celtic fans for one thing and then doing the exact same thing themselves.

5 minutes ago, S7C said:

Amazing with this massive conspiracy you managed to win a quadruple treble, eh?

Great. 

As always a genuine grievance against refs and blatant examples of bias to one of the Old Firm is now about to buried under whataboutery as both sides claim the other gets more decisions.

f**k football in this country man.

4 minutes ago, S7C said:

So it’s ok to claim that the “Old Firm” have the referees in their favour and not be labelled delusional, but not to claim that one side in particular seemingly gets the bulk of said controversial decisions?

Is criticism of referees only considered paranoia now if it’s coming from the East end?

FWIW I’m not a fan who claims that the world is against us. I think Scottish referees are incredibly incompetent and quite often lack the balls to make the right decision. I just get a laugh out of the hypocrisy of people criticising Celtic fans for one thing and then doing the exact same thing themselves.

So, basically, you condone cheating on behalf of your team and your bigots-in-law?