£31 v £30 Rangers v St Johnstone

Just now, AJF said:

Doesn’t that mean that pre-VAR Celtic were getting away with these decisions that are now being overturned?

Depends on the individual incident.

I think the fact Tavernier has scored the same amount of penalties for Rangers that Celtic have had in 15 years is an interesting one.

6 minutes ago, stressball said:

Depends on the individual incident

Well unless I’m picking you up wrong, the way I am reading it is in every single match since VAR, the on-field officials have made decisions in Celtic’s favour that have then had to be reviewed and overturned

Just now, AJF said:

Well unless I’m picking you up wrong, the way I am reading it is in every single match since VAR, the on-field officials have made decisions in Celtic’s favour that have then had to be reviewed and overturned

You’re definitely picking it up wrong, but I didn’t word it very well, so fair enough.

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

I can at least see an argument for the Jack challenge being a yellow, the other two decisions are utterly laughable. 

I think the lack of outrage and subsequent muted celebration around Ibrox following Clark’s red tells you all you need to know. Most folk were rather perplexed.

Just now, AJF said:

I think the lack of outrage and subsequent muted celebration around Ibrox following Clark’s red tells you all you need to know. Most folk were rather perplexed.

I was listening to sportsound and English, Crichton thought it was a red after seeing the replays - after seeing them I have absolutely no idea what they are seeing. Unless there is another angle, it is an absolute nothing challenge - would hope St Johnstone appeal. 

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Goldson was furious that play had been stopped rather than advantage being played.

I've been as despondent as anyone over the way we play football but the last two performances offer a fair bit of hope. Again today, you can run through a number of players who did well and you hope that if that happens against someone outside of Rangers or Celtic, you can get a result.

Baby steps though.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You said yourself Kinky a standard win at home to St Johnstone is a struggle,playing against ten men every week plus the penalty sevco trope is mounting up.
Mind the gap.

Been on any of the Dolly threads to tell them what you think of 'McCormack' yet?

46 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I was listening to sportsound and English, Crichton thought it was a red after seeing the replays - after seeing them I have absolutely no idea what they are seeing. Unless there is another angle, it is an absolute nothing challenge - would hope St Johnstone appeal. 

I remember Crichton almost sounding like she was in physical pain when Rangers were a goal down earlier this season.

3 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Oh do f**k off with your victim pish!

3 hours ago, Raidernation said:

f**k

Off

You have no idea what it's like being a genuine supporter of us "diddies" seeing you ugly sisters get everything going!

The lack of self awareness is rather amusing here

Having seen this back on Sportscene… was it a VAR red or not? Collum doesn’t go to the monitor? So how does the red come about?

Also sportscene had a far better angle than the clips posted above from pretty much straight on that shows Clark’s left leg - the one that looks high from side on - doesn’t actually connect with Jack, it’s his much lower right knee that collided with Jack’s left shin, which explains why Jack appeared to be holding the “wrong” leg as alluded to by other posters in the aftermath of the tackle. That is an absolute nonsense of a red.

30BAE4DB-DDD4-4C4C-928E-815106995D2D.thumb.jpeg.4cdabb8349a6d141b5880318c6a0ee33.jpeg