£31 v £30 Rangers v St Johnstone

2 minutes ago, Radford said:

First time I've used it this season and despite thinking/telling me I'm in France, only giving me audio. Bugger.

Maybe close browser, clear cookies and history, may sure VPN is connected then retry.

1 minute ago, nelsjfc said:

Maybe close browser, clear cookies and history, may sure VPN is connected then retry.

Cheers. Going through all that at moment. Do have a picture now but buffering like hell. I'll get there, although suspect we've just conceded a penalty or something.

It looked to me  like it hits the defender on the upper arm, but only after it takes a flick off a head about two feet in front of him. The VAR check was very quick. Surely an argument it hit at the t-shirt line we hear so much about in these situations?

Replay we got was only from one angle which didn't really show all that much helpful.

So Clark is actually fouled there by the defender behind him who pulls him back, then turns and plays the ball before Jack even comes into the frame, then catches him as his foot comes back down from its highest position. Just a nonsense that that's a red card. Absolutely on a hiding to nothing in this game. Penalty for Rangers and a red card against for those two incidents? As if they need a helping hand.

We'd be aswell just walking off at this point. An absolute disgraceful half of "officiating".

You know fine fucking well neither of them decisions happen the other way.