Clyde v Dunfermline

Guest Brockvillenomore
8 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Considering we are still 5 points clear of you for some reason.  

45 points still to play over over nearly 1,400 minutes AND we play each other twice so don’t count your chickens just yet 🤣

23 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Maybe the club have made multiple offers already that have been turned down? We don't know what they've done, but I don't believe they're sitting around doing little.

You’re probably right, I’m just a bit annoyed that we dropped points again yesterday. It’s very frustrating watching us drop points against bottom/second bottom of the league three times. As we get towards the business end of the season, teams will be fighting for promotion, relegation etc and it’ll be harder to break teams down, I just see out game plan of keeping it tight and winning by a goal running out of steam. A more competent finisher would solve that I’m sure but yeah you’re right, I’m sure they’re working on it.

2 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

You’re probably right, I’m just a bit annoyed that we dropped points again yesterday. It’s very frustrating watching us drop points against bottom/second bottom of the league three times. As we get towards the business end of the season, teams will be fighting for promotion, relegation etc and it’ll be harder to break teams down, I just see out game plan of keeping it tight and winning by a goal running out of steam. A more competent finisher would solve that I’m sure but yeah you’re right, I’m sure they’re working on it.

Just watched the highlights and again we missed so many chances. It happens in every game. I have never seen a team so consistently miss so many chances. It's baffling why, because it's not just one player either. Incredibly frustrating stuff.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Just watched the highlights and again we missed so many chances. It happens in every game. I have never seen a team so consistently miss so many chances. It's baffling why, because it's not just one player either. Incredibly frustrating stuff.

They didn’t even show half of them on the highlights. Mochrie’s chance right after they scored and Wighton’s header just after that, should have been goals. Totally right, all four of them are so wasteful/bit panicky. 

Edited by The Toun Clock

14 minutes ago, 101 said:

Wighton is such a strange one, he misses a fair few easy chances and then against Dundee has an absolute class finish, he just needs to find that more often.

His finish home to Peterhead the other week but excellent, great ball in, just opened up his foot and placed it into the corner, not an easy finish but he made it look easy. He seems to do the hard stuff really well.

22 minutes ago, Johnny Worm said:

Aye - sitting top of the league "oh but we miss so many chances!"- Away with your humblebrag bollocks

Well it's a fact. We do. That's difference when going for the title/promotion versus survival though. We have different outlooks and concerns 

1 hour ago, Johnny Worm said:

Aye - sitting top of the league "oh but we miss so many chances!"- Away with your humblebrag bollocks

We should be absolutely pissing this league tbh. Some games the finishing has been very poor. Wighton had a brilliant chance at the weekend that he should be scoring. He tends to do that. Score worldies one week, then the next either miss a golden chance or try and skin the full team in the box to get a shot away.