Clyde v Dunfermline

6 points droppped to Clyde and Peterhead now.

We made a rod for our own back with that diabolical start to the game. We always seem to be chasing something. Maybe McPake should grow some balls and try attacking these teams from the start. We are far to cautious in the first half of games.

Edited by Chubbychops

3 games that I've watched on a stream this season and we've not lost any of them. Another match tacked onto the record winless run but we'd have taken that before the game. 

Sula and McLean both had excellent games and that's the best Parry has been for a while. Rennie and Doherty certainly haven't made us worse. I'm not convinced Ross Lyon in midfield really worked but given how much Cuddihy struggled against Edwards, it's for the best that he wasn't at right back.

If I hadn't seen him twice this season, I wouldn't have been convinced that Mehmet had ever kicked a ball before given his showing. Dunfermline are still a bit better than Falkirk, but not by much. gathering of some really decent players for this level, along with some full-time wage thieves.

That was poor. Mehmet, Benedictus and Breen were all terrible - particularly first half. Benedictus improved second half. The other 2 didn’t. Clyde deserve their point there. Did their homework, knew there would be gaps out wide and punted it into the space as soon as they got the ball.

Having said that, why do we not have more than one player at the club that can take a corner? Second half, we had so many corners. Nobody wanted to take them and those that did were terrible. A lot of pressure in the second half, some good play. But we crumbled when we got into the final third. Every ball into the box, even in open play, was going to the front post. But all of the strikers we had on the park at any point just lurked at the back post. Really frustrating that we never really threatened the Clyde goal.

I know it was the diddy cup but why play 3 strikers against Dundee then go into a league game with the worst team in the league and put one up front. 

McCann and O Hara will cause most teams, at this level, problems by being a battering ram and nippy as f**k respectively. 

Wasn't there like. Just talkin' shite. 

First game I’ve enjoyed for week and weeks!

Great work ethic and desire today and what a difference it makes. Also what a difference with Cudihay at full back (their goal perhaps apart). As I’ve said before he is very average midfield player but very decent full back.

First sight of the new guys and pretty pleased with them, some presence in centre of the park till he ran out of steam. 

Green shoots of improvement at least. 

Very very sloppy from us today, the amount of basics that we got wrong was incredible.   Felt we needed the 2nd striker at HT but wouldn’t necessarily have taken chalmers off, especially with how many corners we ended up having.  Slightly disappointed in mcpake that even having done that he didn’t seem to have told the players who would be taking them instead and it resulted in it being a bit random, very unusual given how much effort is put into set pieces from us.

Your going to have the odd bad game in a season ours always seem to be against Clyde or Peterhead. We responded to it last time with 4 wins from the next 5,  similar would be pleasing