Clyde v Dunfermline

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

Noticed when buying a ticket last night the info page said away support would now be housed in the North stand, is that the one behind the goals or is it just some info that is posted out for every game? Just that I’m sure I read we were in the main stand earlier in the week?

Where’s this? I can’t see it anywhere. Not surprised though, when we went midweek they struggled to squeeze us into the 2 sections of the main stand!

15 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Tried going on Pars TV but seem to be only getting option for audio. It does recognise me as being in France.

I don’t think they can sell PPV. Think it has to be a monthly pass or something?

14 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Where’s this? I can’t see it anywhere. Not surprised though, when we went midweek they struggled to squeeze us into the 2 sections of the main stand!

I don’t think they can sell PPV. Think it has to be a monthly pass or something?

It was on the Clyde site, but the club has just posted on social that it’s the main stand so fk knows 😂