Clyde v Dunfermline

Bottom v Top in League 1.

We will be hoping to return to form following back to back defeats on cup duties, albeit against higher league opposition. Clyde seem to have missed any new manager bounce since Duffy was appointed and a defeat to Peterhead in the basement battle last week leaves them 1 point adrift at the bottom.

Will be interesting to see how we bounce back after the cup interludes. Hopefully we can pick up where we left off in the league. Breen will come in for Fisher at the back and wouldn't be surprised to see one of O'Hara or McCann get a start. 

I missed the midweek game against Clyde earlier in the season, from memory Pars fans were seated in the Main Stand rather than behind the goal. 

Would expect an away win, but Clyde totally outplayed us in the first half at EEP earlier in the season so could be a tight one.

I think we'll bounce back just fine. Played well enough across the two games, should have beaten Thistle in 90 mins or at least ET with Hammy's chance. Was really surprised to see Clyde lost to Peterhead in the battle of the bottom two last weekend. Peterhead were dogshit at East End the weekend prior and the Clyde that rocked up to East End and should have beat us in the 2-2 draw looked good.

Won't be a thumping but wouldn't be shocked with another 0-2 or 1-2 scoreline, another one closed to the flag.

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

Was really surprised to see Clyde lost to Peterhead in the battle of the bottom two last weekend. Peterhead were dogshit at East End the weekend prior and the Clyde that rocked up to East End and should have beat us in the 2-2 draw looked good.

I wasn't surprised one bit. Our players simply don't have the minerals to win the battle in a fixture like the Peterhead one where there's no quality on show and you just have to roll your sleeves up and win the game by any means. Could see a 1-0 defeat from a set peice coming a mile off. Even at EEP like you say we should've won but bottled it by giving away 2 of the stupidest penalties you're ever likely to see. 

Dunfermline win by 2 or 3 here.

Created a fair few chances in the last couple games, if we were to do something wild like convert most of them it could well be a thumping. 

BUT I ken better than that. 

I'd start McCann, Wighton and O Hara up top. 

Edited by Stoo61

10 hours ago, Weegie Par said:

Bottom v Top in League 1.

We will be hoping to return to form following back to back defeats on cup duties, albeit against higher league opposition. Clyde seem to have missed any new manager bounce since Duffy was appointed and a defeat to Peterhead in the basement battle last week leaves them 1 point adrift at the bottom.

Will be interesting to see how we bounce back after the cup interludes. Hopefully we can pick up where we left off in the league. Breen will come in for Fisher at the back and wouldn't be surprised to see one of O'Hara or McCann get a start. 

I missed the midweek game against Clyde earlier in the season, from memory Pars fans were seated in the Main Stand rather than behind the goal. 

Would expect an away win, but Clyde totally outplayed us in the first half at EEP earlier in the season so could be a tight one.

Falkirk were initially in the main stand and got moved the day before the game, assuming it’s down to how many tickets are sold before Saturday they might move you round too. I’m expecting a decent crowd given its a near certainty for an away win. 

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Once again this is a game we have to win if we want to win the league.

Yep,  quite simply when your at the top the pressure to win is always there.  Reckon it'll be 3-4-2-1 again.  But if it goes anything like the peterhead game edwards and MacDonald will end up playing very high. 

5 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Yep,  quite simply when your at the top the pressure to win is always there.  Reckon it'll be 3-4-2-1 again.  But if it goes anything like the peterhead game edwards and MacDonald will end up playing very high. 

Hope so, they're becoming really effective there.

Noticed when buying a ticket last night the info page said away support would now be housed in the North stand, is that the one behind the goals or is it just some info that is posted out for every game? Just that I’m sure I read we were in the main stand earlier in the week?

30 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Noticed when buying a ticket last night the info page said away support would now be housed in the North stand, is that the one behind the goals or is it just some info that is posted out for every game? Just that I’m sure I read we were in the main stand earlier in the week?

I read that too, I was surprised we were being put in the main stand after last time where it was getting right to fit everyone in those sections.  Maybe they’ve realised that there was a chance we’d out grow that section and need the other stand, hence the change.