Their Brains Have Turned To Porridge!

Robert Kennedy Jr launched his campaign for president today. I see Dennis Kusinich spoke at the event. Some of you may remember him from his presidential campaigns in 2004 and 2008 where at the outset of both he was a relative outsider but picked up a lot of traction from anti-war types - basically the crowd that later swelled behind Bernie Sanders. He seems to have become another one who’s fallen down the Covid and Russia rabbit hole. 

• 2 months later...
On 26/01/2023 at 00:31, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Linehan. From writer of beloved sitcoms and comedy panel show regular, to being so obsessed by Trans people that his family have left him and he will get nowhere near a mainstream writing gig again. All because some people pointed to him that out that one episode of the I.T. Crowd was a bit iffy.

I see Linehan has been arguing with...*checks notes*...Edinburgh Zoo calling them a danger to children...

43 minutes ago, RiG said:

I see Linehan has been arguing with...*checks notes*...Edinburgh Zoo calling them a danger to children...

They're a danger to everyone - not the LGBTQ stuff, the zoo.

I see them fuckin penguins. They're solid as f**k and are plotting to overthrow humanity. I'm calling it now.

35 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

I see them fuckin penguins. They're solid as f**k and are plotting to overthrow humanity. I'm calling it now.

They’ve got a Jewish billionaire on side as well

1 hour ago, ClydeTon said:

Second thread in the last couple of days where penguin fucking has been raised.

Troubling times.

12 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I worked at the cafe at the zoo for a couple of weeks. Going to see the monkeys on fag breaks was brilliant. 

You'd want a smoke after a day of wanking yourself and flinging your own shite at tourists. If they're only hiring non-smoking monkeys now, Graham Linehan could probably do it. 

8 hours ago, RiG said:

Whats the most ridiculous thing is that - because of minters like Linehan - the person/s running the Zoo twitter have had to spend a day justifying this and replying to those utter bampots triggered by a few staff attending a Pride event one day a year............

On 26/01/2023 at 10:08, scottsdad said:

Was the first of these David Icke?

1932.jpg?width=465&quality=85&dpr=1&s=no

A mild mannered broadcaster, reading out the sports results on BBC breakfast.

Then came this interview with Wogan:

I don’t think I fully realised that Wogan’s show was the inspiration for Knowing me, knowing you with Alan Partridge.

7 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

You'd want a smoke after a day of wanking yourself and flinging your own shite at tourists. If they're only hiring non-smoking monkeys now, Graham Linehan could probably do it. 

It was mostly making chips, although your idea sounds more fun. 

10 hours ago, RiG said:

Why did Musk let him back on, I'm sure he was binned ages ago

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Whats the most ridiculous thing is that - because of minters like Linehan - the person/s running the Zoo twitter have had to spend a day justifying this and replying to those utter bampots triggered by a few staff attending a Pride event one day a year............

The best thing for the zoo to do would be to ignore Linehan's tweet.

19 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The best thing for the zoo to do would be to ignore Linehan's tweet.

Agreed, but the media person seems to have dealt with them pretty well (there was some dafty saying "well, what are you doing for us women?"........to which the Zoo twitter admin responded with a list of the stuff they did for Intnl womens day etc).

12 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Second thread in the last couple of days where penguin fucking has been raised.

Troubling times.

No, no, no. Not Penguin Fucking, those fuckin penguins.

They're here, and they're here to take over. They are, however, not being fucked by anyone. (I think)

4 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Because Musk is an arsehole.

True. We share a birthday and he's never sent me a card with ten quid in it despite being able to afford it, the billionaire space rocket cnut.