Their Brains Have Turned To Porridge!

20 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Is Salmond someone for this?

20 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I think he's more just a bitter old man who's fallen into the wrong crowd, the price for getting ALBA going.

Think Salmond / Galloway / Sheridan all got a wee bit of the God complex, starting to believe the people were following them and not the party they were in, left they party, started a new one and expected most of the previous members/followers to come with them. Then reality and insanity entered their lives.

Friend of mine has gone from a reasonable, friendly guy you'd happily go for a pint with to a seething mess. He's all over Facebook about Sturgeon allowing 4 year old kids to change gender, the EU are evil woke lefties. He loves Jordan Peterson and I'm fairly sure he's on his way to voting Tory.

He previously despised the Tories, a lot of folk agreeing with him in his comments worryingly, tho I expect most folk just see it and scroll past his nonsense (I hope).

Oh, he's recently divorced too. 

3 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Friend of mine has gone from a reasonable, friendly guy you'd happily go for a pint with to a seething mess. He's all over Facebook about Sturgeon allowing 4 year old kids to change gender, the EU are evil woke lefties. He loves Jordan Peterson and I'm fairly sure he's on his way to voting Tory.

He previously despised the Tories, a lot of folk agreeing with him in his comments worryingly, tho I expect most folk just see it and scroll past his nonsense (I hope).

His next move will be to start hitting on you.

Thoughts & Prayers, etc.......................

4 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

vibes:

7 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

If only! 

Far right conspiracy theorists love taking neoliberal institutions and pretending they're a bolshevik vanguard from a century ago. They couldn't get enough of the Great Reset - an attempted rebranding of capitalism as socially progressive - for example. 

On 31/01/2023 at 00:26, Ray Patterson said:

He was always a horrible p***k. Deeply misogynistic as well, I think because of the total focus people had on independence in that era, it got lost.

I think since Brexit and the fallout of that, and Trump, we've seen a lot of these shysters for who they actually are.

I saw one of his early tweets as he started out on the anti-trans grift. He was really abusive to a trans teenager, I replied on twitter words to the effect ‘youre being out of order this is a kid youre abusing with that language’ and was blocked. But the snivelling wee gimp then adds you to a ‘block list’ his readers are so incapable of independent thought that he tells them what to think, who to listen to, who to block. Madness. 
Im very much pro-independence, but being on his block list meant that I was labelled ‘a yoon’ by people who id previously thought to be relatively sane. The guy is a self promoting w**k. 

59 minutes ago, 101 said:

James English going for it now.

Infant anyone paying to be verified on twitter is almost certainly on the journey to melting their brain.

He's been platforming folk like Yaxley Lennon all along.  Billy bear meat head. 

Often wonder what happened with the podcast that James English recorded with international drug trafficker and major organised crime figure Daniel Kinahan.  It would be genuinely fascinating to listen to, doubt it'll ever see the light of day. 

Quite a few people involved with boxing have had issues following their association with Kinahan - for example, the world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury can't get a US visa at the moment as he was previously 'advised' by Kinahan and attended his wedding.  Rumours are that Scotland's current top boxer Josh Taylor is the same.  Given James English happily gave a multiple murderer a platform to promote himself, I wonder if he's on a US list.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

Was his brain ever not porridge? 

This is probably true

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

He's been platforming folk like Yaxley Lennon all along.  Billy bear meat head. 

And he's now a full on Andrew "Brain donor" Tate fan boy

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I saw one of his early tweets as he started out on the anti-trans grift. He was really abusive to a trans teenager, I replied on twitter words to the effect ‘youre being out of order this is a kid youre abusing with that language’ and was blocked. But the snivelling wee gimp then adds you to a ‘block list’ his readers are so incapable of independent thought that he tells them what to think, who to listen to, who to block. Madness. 
Im very much pro-independence, but being on his block list meant that I was labelled ‘a yoon’ by people who id previously thought to be relatively sane. The guy is a self promoting w**k. 

I found out yesterday I’ve been blocked by him without ever interacting with him. Freeze peach and all that. 

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Often wonder what happened with the podcast that James English recorded with international drug trafficker and major organised crime figure Daniel Kinahan.  It would be genuinely fascinating to listen to, doubt it'll ever see the light of day. 

Quite a few people involved with boxing have had issues following their association with Kinahan - for example, the world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury can't get a US visa at the moment as he was previously 'advised' by Kinahan and attended his wedding.  Rumours are that Scotland's current top boxer Josh Taylor is the same.  Given James English happily gave a multiple murderer a platform to promote himself, I wonder if he's on a US list.

It’ll be for more than association that they cant get a visa. Kinahan will still have his tentacles involved in some way, thats why they will be refused.

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

The inevitable British tweeification of American culture war topics has arrived. I have a soft spot for some of the more recent BBC4 comedy (Fags Mags and Bags, Cabin Pressure) but by God 

BBC Radio 4 comedies are why I'll always chuck in a few quid when the ISIS lads come round the pubs with the buckets