Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?  

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I genuinely don’t think it matters who they appoint… unless they suddenly assmble a squad that looks any better than the rest of the division, bar the obvious two out-of-sight clubs from Glasgow. I look at everyone’s squad, and while Hearts are undeniably doing very well right now, I genuinely don’t see much between any of us. Take those two kunts out and we’ve got a tremendously competitive league. What the remit of any new Aberdeen boss is, to keep everyone up there happy, I genuinely don’t know. I’m sure it will at least be to not get pumped out the cup by sixth-tier mobs, capitulate 5-0 against Hearts, or utterly clart your nappies and shitfest that negatively at home to Celtic, or anyone.

Other than that, good luck to whoever the next sheriff of Rock Ridge up there is.

41 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Been at Budge again has he?

Strange to see you're happy to talk shit about women when it suits your shan wee act on here, at the same time as trying to come across morally superior if someone is legitimately critical of a female politician. 🥴

6 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Strange to see you're happy to talk shit about women when it suits your shan wee act on here, at the same time as trying to come across morally superior if someone is legitimately critical of a female politician. 🥴

“Oaft”, as they say.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Been at Budge again has he?

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Strange to see you're happy to talk shit about women when it suits your shan wee act on here

Elixir quite right to call this out. Your comment wouldn't have been made about a male owner.

Taking this week badly, I see.