Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?  

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 15/02/2023 at 19:26, Bogbrush1903 said:

It's a monument to the revenue raked in from Chinese and Nigerian students whilst they churn out worthless degrees and students ill-prepared for graduate work.

They put up another building during those long days of self-isolation whilst the students still paid their fees whilst being holed up in their Halls of Residence.

F*ck 'Uni' and bring back University for the high achievers only.

We need to see more tradespeople so there's more competitive pricing and more manufacturing in the UK.

Society doesn't need a surplus of historians, psychologists, anthropologists, geologists, sociologists and the like...

Back on topic, take your time DC and show short term faith in Robson and Agnew whilst we identify a suitable football manager. There's no rush....

Aberdeen is probably one of the few places in the world which *does* require a surplus of geologists…

Anyway, I’m fairly confident the new manager will not high up on any current bookies manager shortlist - and I’m 100% confident it won’t be Derek McInnes who seems to have shot up in recent days

5 hours ago, AngusTheBull said:

Aberdeen is probably one of the few places in the world which *does* require a surplus of geologists…

Anyway, I’m fairly confident the new manager will not high up on any current bookies manager shortlist - and I’m 100% confident it won’t be Derek McInnes who seems to have shot up in recent days

West Coast upbringing for you

On 07/02/2023 at 17:25, DrewDon said:

A taxi driver in Glasgow was telling me the other day that we needed to go and get Gordon Strachan. I told him it was a good shout because I couldn't be bothered arguing. 

The taxi driver in question was actually Dave Cormack. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Tabloid reports claiming Wilder still in the frame and has spoken to Burrows

I won't believe it until I see him with the scarf above his head at Cormack Park, but no hipster is going to convince me that Wilder wouldn't be an excellent appointment.