Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?  

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Screenshot_20230204-173548.png

imageproxy.gif

Don’t expect Shinnie back permanently if it’s the case. Remember the Scotland game up here and was on,y player he never took on even though being played at Pittodrie 

Mackay wouldn’t be with us if he didn’t have his chequered past good manager but unsure aberdeen would take the “baggage”.

hughes really was great for us but can’t see aberdeen going for him

would be very interesting to see what gerrard says if he has indeed been approached 

9 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

Mackay wouldn’t be with us if he didn’t have his chequered past good manager but unsure aberdeen would take the “baggage”.

hughes really was great for us but can’t see aberdeen going for him

would be very interesting to see what gerrard says if he has indeed been approached 

Imagine if the shortlist was Malky, Hughes and Gerrard?   The fumes from Aberdeen would be visible in Glasgow. 

Unless he doesn’t want it, Barry Robson has the job sewn up - or so it seems from the outside. 

12 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Imagine if the shortlist was Malky, Hughes and Gerrard?   The fumes from Aberdeen would be visible in Glasgow. 

Unless he doesn’t want it, Barry Robson has the job sewn up - or so it seems from the outside. 

Tam Courts seems an obvious shout to me.

Fits in the data driven approach behind the scenes too based on his waffle when at United.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tam Courts seems an obvious shout to me.

Fits in the data driven approach behind the scenes too based on his waffle when at United.

I agree that Thomas's key competencies would align with the strategy to deliver the vision over the short to medium term. 

27 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Not necessarily.

The last two jobs I’ve had, I’ve been contacted directly by the company. 

It’s common place 

Headhunting in the real world is one thing but hearing managers say they would have been interested but the club never approached them is another imho.