Raith Rovers v Motherwell (Scottish Cup Round 5)

roverthemoon

5 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I've no idea why that was a penalty. Seemed to come off his thigh. Arms by his side. No one even claimed. 

Radio says a clear pen. Have the Well players downed tools - but not hands -  a la Aberdeen?

1 minute ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

If it ended up 1-0, does Hammy get a pass for being unlucky, or do we take the Napoleonic* view and send him packing?

* Napoleon [allegedly] said he'd rather have a lucky general than good ones.   

(Hammy seems to be neither, so he's pretty much buggered either way)

Ignoring the penalty (which radio scotland eventually concluded correct) we've sounded utter shit regardless so I don't think there's much debate.

3 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

If it ended up 1-0, does Hammy get a pass for being unlucky, or do we take the Napoleonic* view and send him packing?

* Napoleon [allegedly] said he'd rather have a lucky general than good ones.   

(Hammy seems to be neither, so he's pretty much buggered either way)

It’s crap that yer star player is failing as a manager. I’m sure Motherwell will come good. Give it time. I’m just glad we got an innocuous penalty

Couldn't tell from the stream if it was a pen or not to be honest. Didn't see anything as it played live but maybe the camera angle. The only player that seemed to shout was the Raith chap who took the shot

We've had most of the play but loose in possession midfield and up top. Had a few chances we could have taken imo. Danzaki and Slattery need to up it massively. 

Edited by eliphas

2 minutes ago, eliphas said:

Couldn't tell from the stream if it was a pen or not to be honest. Didn't see anything as it played live but maybe the camera angle. The only player that seemed to shout was the Raith chap who took the shot

We've had most of the play but loose in possession midfield and up top. Had a few chances we could have taken imo. Danzaki and Slattery need to up it massively. 

dodgy stream?