Raith Rovers v Motherwell (Scottish Cup Round 5)

roverthemoon

The team had better turn up tomorrow fully focussed or else we will be out.

All this talk from Hammell about training and understanding how important the game is.  We will know within 5-10 minutes whether that is true or not. 

If we give our all and Raith still win so be it. I won’t like it but I will accept it. Anything less and a loss then the game is a bogey for Hammell I am afraid. Not one day longer. 

Hopefully we win and it can kick start a turn around in league form.

Anyone thinking of training it as I am/was - could be a pain today

https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/317714.aspx

Spoiler
Incident created
11/02/2023 04:33
Last updated
11/02/2023 07:56
Route affected

CrossCountry between Newcastle / Edinburgh and Aberdeen

LNER between London Kings Cross / Doncaster and Aberdeen

ScotRail between Edinburgh and Aberdeen / Cowdenbeath / Dundee / Glenrothes with Thornton / Perth

TOC(s) affected
CrossCountry;LNER;ScotRail;
Description

Urgent repairs to the track between Dalmeny and North Queensferry means a reduced service will run. Trains may be cancelled or revised.

Disruption is expected until the end of the day.

Alternative travel advice:

CrossCountry

Tickets will be accepted on LNER services between Edinburgh and Aberdeen.

ScotRail

A heavily reduced service will run.

Train services between Edinburgh and Aberdeen / Dundee / Peth / Cowdenbeath will be suspended.

Edinburgh to Aberdeen services will run as scheduled and will call additional at Inverkeithing, Dalgety Bay, Aberdour, Burntisland, Kinghorn, Kirkcaldy, Markinch, Ladybank & Cupar.

Tickets will be accepted on LNER services between Edinburgh and Aberdeen. Tickets will also be accepted on Stagecoach Buses around the Fife Circle and between Inverkeithing and Dundee.

The following replacement buses have been requested:

• 5 standby buses at Perth.(expected at 10:00)
  • 5 standby buses at Edinburgh.(expected at 10:00)
  • 1 HH Coach at Edinburgh (expected at 10:00).

Check before you travel:
You can check your journey using the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner

Twitter:
If you would like to follow this incident on Twitter, please use #Dalmeny

Compensation:
You may be entitled to compensation if you experience a delay in completing your journey today. Please keep your train ticket and make a note of your journey, as both will be required to support any claim.

I’ve got through from Glasgow to Kirkcaldy this morning on the train. Edinburgh was where the problems started for me. Lots of cancellations and the ones running are running about 20 mins late. 

Problem is the bridge apparently. They are only using one side of it because a track issue on the other side). So trains being let across one at a time. This will be the situation all day according to the guard. 

Without wishing to sound like a 17-year-old who’s just come on to make his debut, I’m buzzing for this today. 

Sounds like it’ll be a decent crowd, hopefully a good atmosphere, a wee chance to progress against a Premiership side, and hardly the end of the world if we lose. 

I’ve no doubt my enthusiasm will fritter away at 3:04, when Ricki Lamie peels away at the back post to score from a corner, but regardless, right now I’m looking forward to it! 

4 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I’ve no doubt my enthusiasm will fritter away at 3:04, when Ricki Lamie peels away at the back post to score from a corner 

I don't even know where to start with this.

1 hour ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I’ve no doubt my enthusiasm will fritter away at 3:04, when Ricki Lamie peels away at the back post to score from a corner, but regardless, right now I’m looking forward to it! 

Well, good news! Lamie is out injured. 

That's good News for us, not yourselves.