Dundee v Raith Rovers (SF)

roverthemoon

6 hours ago, pub car king said:

When Steven inevitably red cards one of our players when will they be suspended. Next league game, scottish Cup or next diddy Cup match? 

Yes, and if a two game red, the other carry’s to his next Challenge Cup appearance.

3 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Thanks

Suppose the issue I,d have if one of the goons in hi-viz tells me to do one then left scrambling elsewhere trying to get parked 😆

Sandeman street, at the opposite side of Arklay street from Tannadice usually has space. Flat 5 min walk from the away end.

11 minutes ago, bagpuss said:

Now it's confirmed Colin Steven is the referee there's little point travelling up. Just give Dundee the win and save everyone the bother.

Nah, just ring up ICT and ask to use their away shirts…Colin will think he’s read the team names wrong and resume normal fanboy service.

Quite annoying that we played Morton at home in this cup on a Saturday afternoon but are forced to play Dundee away on a Wednesday night. I play fives on a Wednesday so won’t even be watching when we are on the tele. Can’t be helped. Hope we win but not too fussed if we don’t. Winner of this tie almost certainly wins the cup. 

21 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Did he say how bad?

Was in the courier saying Clampin had taken 'a horrendous tackle' above the knee but didn't go into much and Hannant was back running after the knock in training but tonight was too soon. Robinson is good to play though.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/4127818/dundee-zach-robinson-good-to-go-raith-rovers-boss-gary-bowyer/

6 hours ago, bagpuss said:

Now it's confirmed Colin Steven is the referee there's little point travelling up. Just give Dundee the win and save everyone the bother.

I heard today that Colin is being nominated for the Caley Hall o Fame.

Wonder if he'll be wearing his Caley top under his refs shirt tonight.