St Mirren against Motherwell

Hopefully today our stewards will be better prepared to deal with the gang of cretinous teenage mutant morons that have attached themselves to Motherwell FC. By far the worst behaved away supporters to visit Paisley, but I suppose they would wear this as a badge of honour.

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Hopefully today our stewards will be better prepared to deal with the gang of cretinous teenage mutant morons that have attached themselves to Motherwell FC. By far the worst behaved away supporters to visit Paisley, but I suppose they would wear this as a badge of honour.

They're nearly as bad as the St Mirren fans.

2 hours ago, Doonhame Buddie said:

Interesting to see how the midfield is re-jigged. Gogic or Kiltie for Baccus?

Is Baccus injured or suspended for today? That’s a boost for us with O’Hara injured too. Our lightweight midfield might not get completely obliterated in that case. Main and Ayunga battering our centre backs won’t be fun though. 

Hope we get to see Danzaki at some point today, but still think we’ll do well to get a point. 

14 minutes ago, dezz said:

Is Baccus injured or suspended for today? That’s a boost for us with O’Hara injured too. Our lightweight midfield might not get completely obliterated in that case. Main and Ayunga battering our centre backs won’t be fun though. 

Hope we get to see Danzaki at some point today, but still think we’ll do well to get a point. 

The latter. A couple of laughable bookings took him over the threshold.

Unless there's been an injury this week O'Hara is fit.

7 minutes ago, FTOF said:

The latter. A couple of laughable bookings took him over the threshold.

Unless there's been an injury this week O'Hara is fit.

Cheers.  No idea why, but I was sure I had read somewhere that O’Hara was out for a few weeks. Seeing as he’s fit, I look forward to seeing him galloping through our midfield at various points this afternoon. 

32 minutes ago, dezz said:

Cheers.  No idea why, but I was sure I had read somewhere that O’Hara was out for a few weeks. Seeing as he’s fit, I look forward to seeing him galloping through our midfield at various points this afternoon. 

Robinson's first comments on O'Hara's injury was that he'd be out for 4 weeks or so.

However, he made a miraculous recovery and reappeared for the next match.

Contrary to what some of our support believe, we will miss Baccus. He hasn't been as good as he was before the WC, but his energy in midfield will be missed IMO.

2 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Robinson's first comments on O'Hara's injury was that he'd be out for 4 weeks or so.

However, he made a miraculous recovery and reappeared for the next match.

Contrary to what some of our support believe, we will miss Baccus. He hasn't been as good as he was before the WC, but his energy in midfield will be missed IMO.

Got ya. That must have been what it was. 

I’m definitely glad Baccus is missing, he’s a smashing player. I saw him a fair bit for WSW and was always impressed. Popped into your thread when he was announced to say I was surprised you’d managed to get him, and predicted he’d do really well. One of very few of my football predictions that actually came to pass! 

Glad Ayunga’s been dropped, he’s been honking recently. No other major surprises, but glad to see Kiltie get the nod. We are just much more likely to score when he’s playing. 

Just now, dezz said:

f**k sake, that line up 🫣 no Danzaki or Mandron. Shields starting. Consider any enthusiasm for today zapped. 

Relax, we couldnt score against a very average Dundee side last week. I expect it will be similar turgid affair.