St Mirren against Motherwell

16 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

The worst team I have seen this season is Killie. They played 88mins against us when we had 10 min (ref gave 6 mins extra time) and they were terrible. Square balls all over the park with absolutely no threat. Think Carson had one save to make. Their subs made their team worse if anything.

'Well will be ok.

I wouldn't fancy us against Queens Park, Ayr or Dundee if we get 11th. Killie pitch comes into play for about 6-9 points a season and I'm nowhere near confident after our rid neck of a capitualition in December.

Edited by Kapowzer

1 minute ago, thisGRAEME said:

But evidently tried really hard to keep Ricki Lamie.

Main had his head turned after a fine performance in the Scottish Cup semi, the 12 months in between he was a non scoring yet beefy head scratcher, a bald Connor Shields if you will. He didn't set the heather alight at Pittodrie either hence being affordable.

Carson had just came off the permacroc physio table and like Dunne I can see why they were allowed to walk.

The issue for me is our permacrocs are shipped out and we get new guys in who are as injury prone or more. I mean you can't really make it up.

Regardless, this is a team with absolutely nothing about it.

29 minutes ago, Desp said:

Haven't read through the thread but we happily let Carson, Dunne, O'Hara & Main walk out the Fir Park door. Every single one of them would waltz into our first XI right now. 

I don't actually fear relegation (it's been 38 years so has to happen eventually). It's the going down without a fight that'll piss me off more. 

Still can't believe you let them go. Main under Goodwin was shocking but Robbo knows how to get a tune out of him. 

Dunne was injury prone prior to coming to us. He appears to have ditched the injuries and is a cracking player. Carson was let go by Utd and is top notch

16 hours ago, AW saint said:

Still can't believe you let them go. Main under Goodwin was shocking but Robbo knows how to get a tune out of him. 

Dunne was injury prone prior to coming to us. He appears to have ditched the injuries and is a cracking player. Carson was let go by Utd and is top notch

Main, Dunne and Carson would walk into our team right now.

That tells you a lot.