St Mirren against Motherwell

6 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

This is just unacceptable. Now as it currently stands, we are only out of the bottom by goal difference.

Screenshot_20230128_154654_Chrome.thumb.jpg.347590cee288af018b3ee7aea6765804.jpg

how hard is it to just actually perform for once!

What is the panic. We are still 9th…..

Genuinely getting worried now. If we take nothing today then I start to believe we are as piss poor as we probably are. Game after game. We give away a goal with barely a whimper or any fight. 

Second half will tell us what this team and Hammell are made of !!

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Shocking goalkeeping by Kelly. Comes out to try and collect the ball leaving a huge space for Main to put it by him. Complete lack of awareness.

Sadly not surprised to read this……

Several goals conceded this year he has come out of goal and managed to make himself smaller 🤷‍♂️

Edited by welldaft

HT 1-0
Good, think we’ve played well and probably deserve to be front. Nice goal, wasn’t sure if Main got a touch on it at the time , seems he did. Rolled nicely in either way, lovely.
Motherwell have been terrible. Need that second goal though. 

Edited by Lex

FT 1-0
Easy stuff. Carson's made one good save second half but we certainly weren't hanging on.
We played as well enough as we had to. Thought Erhahon had a good game and the midfield in general was much more balanced without Baccus, I hope he doesn't change it for the next game. 
Main was outstanding as well, best he's played for ages.
Motherwell were truly terrible. They've been needing a flushing to the Championship for years, and based on what we've seen today I think this could be their year. 
As for us, I think that win puts any lingering doubts that we could be dragged into the mire to bed, we're safe. Just a question if whether we can get top six or not, I think we can.
Good stuff and on to Aberdeen. Surely we'll win up there too..

On the one hand... that was the usual shite.   It's not quite as eye-bleedingly awful as peak Alexanderball, it's just annoyingly powder-puff.   

On the other, if our new attackers were actually fit / available, I'd have fancied us to get back into that match.

And let's face it, fellow Well fans, it could be worse... we could be Aberdeen fans...
image.png.8379de788dbc629a8f91d14f26ab455d.png

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

5 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

And let's face it, fellow Well fans, it could be worse... we could be Aberdeen fans...

image.png.8379de788dbc629a8f91d14f26ab455d.png

At least they aren't in the relegation fight..... yet

They will most likely will have a new manager by this time next week when we play them away. Given that we are playing St Johnstone at home next, who also need to get some points, i can see us gettin 0 points from both games....

Edited by Phillips455

Got to be delighted with that.

We were much poorer and Motherwell were arguably better today than the first game of the season when they won 1-0.

5 minutes to go it had a Motherwell equaliser written all over it.

Not a classic by any means but we'll gladly take the 3 points and f**k off up the road.