St Mirren against Motherwell

29 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Tait, Dunne, O'Hara. They're all recent, admittedly, but are indicative of our general pulling power as a club now.

all told they could leave or not offered a new deal.

14 hours ago, Torfason said:

The star that is Paul Kinnaird

The worst Motherwell player of all time for me - and the bastart scored against us (in what was probably his first ever goal) to put us out the league cup at Love St.

4 hours ago, Lola montez said:

Trevor Carson has come over and been a solid penalty saver. Did Brian Martin come from Fir Park to Paisley or was it the other way about?

Buff came to us from St Mirren. The fact he ended up as good as he did was a huge surprise to me as I was raging when we signed him.

19 hours ago, Uncle Scan said:

Fraser Wishart did. He was utter dugmeat for us though

I thought Wishart went to St. Mirren because he's a fan. United actually offered us a good bit more money but he turned them down.

Trevor Carson was released after his contract run out and went to United. We paid a decent fee for Brian Martin from what I remember but the St. Mirren fans thought they were robbed.

Brian Martin had the distinction of being sent off while being carried off on a stretcher when playing for St Mirren in a game at Fir Park.

I remember people being raging about how long we were taking to bring on a sub to replace him, without realising that he'd been sent off as well.

Wouldn’t it be great if St Mirren play us off the park like the opening game of the season and we walk away with 3 points again. That would be my preferred choice just to wind up the pandas once more.

We need to win a game sooner or later but may just have to settle for yet another draw. Be interesting to see if he starts with Kev or Mandron or both. I expect Blaney to keep his place. Defence need to not chuck one in for a change.

Be a tough game for sure. Robbo teams are always physical with a bit of quality thrown into the mix. Which makes them hard to beat. Hopefully we can get one over our old gaffer today 🙏

On 27/01/2023 at 00:17, Torfason said:

The star that is Paul Kinnaird

One of the laziest feckers to ever play for Saints. Coincidentally, I later worked alongside his former partner and found out his lack of responsibility on the pitch was also matched off the field.

19 hours ago, Swello said:

The worst Motherwell player of all time for me - and the bastart scored against us (in what was probably his first ever goal) to put us out the league cup at Love St.

Buff came to us from St Mirren. The fact he ended up as good as he did was a huge surprise to me as I was raging when we signed him.

We were fucking spewing that clown Dave Clarke got rid of him from us in the first place.