Darvel vs Falkirk - 5th round

1 hour ago, betting competition said:

That isn't true quite a lot of people that arrived 15 minutes before kick-off had a poor view of the game. If you wasn't in the front 2 or 3 and not that tall then you struggled to see the game 

Fair dos. Everyone at the back of me seemed to see the pitch reasonably ok. Having said that, because I’m a shortarse anyone standing behind me would have seen over me no problem. 

Scottish Cup: Darvel to take on Falkirk with a reduced capacity - BBC News

So originally before the Aberdeen game East Ayrshire Council approved a capacity of 4,500 but Darvel themselves decided to only sell 4,000 tickets. Aberdeen objected and that was cut down to 3,500. Now for the Falkirk game it has been cut to 2,500. Darvel said this further cut was due to the police but they say it wasn't them, and the council have now said it was them!

Meanwhile:

Darvel manager Mick Kennedy, who delivered a stirring pre-match team talk before the Aberdeen match, will be filmed again as he addresses the players in the home dressing room.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ezzl18doikr923eyo5x

6 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Scottish Cup: Darvel to take on Falkirk with a reduced capacity - BBC News

So originally before the Aberdeen game East Ayrshire Council approved a capacity of 4,500 but Darvel themselves decided to only sell 4,000 tickets. Aberdeen objected and that was cut down to 3,500. Now for the Falkirk game it has been cut to 2,500. Darvel said this further cut was due to the police but they say it wasn't them, and the council have now said it was them!

Meanwhile:

Darvel manager Mick Kennedy, who delivered a stirring pre-match team talk before the Aberdeen match, will be filmed again as he addresses the players in the home dressing room.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ezzl18doikr923eyo5x

i-would-love-it-if-we-beat-them-kevin-keegan.gif

8 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Hope they get pumped so we don't have to put up with any more of this cringeworthy pish and countless interviews with the p***k owner.