😺 Raith Rovers v Inverness CT 🔵 🔴

Make no mistake, we should've won that by a clear margin. Caley offered very little more than what we gave them. 

It's another game drawn because we've thrown away a silly goal. The positive is that there's clearly something to build on, but this is the middlest of all mid-table Championship sides. 

That's frustrating.  Very similar to Cove, a good overall performance but thrown away by absolutely awful defending from a set piece.

Can see what Murray is trying to do, and there is positivity for the future, but we've absolutely thrown away a play off challenge.

On the pitch at least, I'm left with the distinct feeling this is turning into a repeat of the second half of last season for us with a massive number of draws - albeit the performances are easier on the eye, and as above you at least feel there's maybe something for us to build on.

A clear positive is another goal for Lewis Vaughan, and another game unbeaten. But that's six league games in a row we've scored first, and yet have only managed one win and one clean sheet. It's another game where you come away thinking 'in isolation, that's not a bad result for us' or 'I'd have taken that before kick-off' but over the piece it just adds up to a very frustrating run of results.

Edited by Kuma Power

10 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

Make no mistake, we should've won that by a clear margin. Caley offered very little more than what we gave them. 

It's another game drawn because we've thrown away a silly goal. The positive is that there's clearly something to build on, but this is the middlest of all mid-table Championship sides. 

should you though? we were awful for large spells but for all your nice possession you didn’t create many good chances

Such a predictable result there. Threw it away, needed to capitalise on the first half performance and get a few goals knowing the way we usually play against that lot. 

Horror defending for both goals, second one was such a stupid tackle and then just watched as McKay just walked in to head unchallenged. Lang was a total shambles with the ball at his feet, just get rid man. 

Plus points, Vaughan with another goal, Connolly yet again being allowed to cut in on his left foot unchallenged, Scott Brown with probably his best performance and fantastic pressing and battling in the first half, just need to do it for the full 90. 

Was going off my nut at that goal. Wouldn’t see that defending along at the Bevy…

Great goals from us, and we played quite well in spells, but Jesus Christ, I’ll die before we beat those c***s at this rate…

18 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Was going off my nut at that goal. Wouldn’t see that defending along at the Bevy…

Great goals from us, and we played quite well in spells, but Jesus Christ, I’ll die before we beat those c***s at this rate…

You absolutely would see those goals at the Bevy. It was childlike though. No leader at the back to organise and focus them. I include the keeper in that.