😺 Raith Rovers v Inverness CT 🔵 🔴

On 23/01/2023 at 15:00, Stephen Malkmus said:

Will Raith roll over to have their bellies tickled by The Caley for the thousandth time in a row? My money is on yes. 

Viva Colin Steven.

Without question, you could put out your under 10’s and we’d struggle🤣🤣

On 23/01/2023 at 16:28, approximately dave said:

Raith Rovers will be favourites for this one as they have home advantage. 6-0 Rovers

22 years without a home win in this fixture has to come to an end some time.

No it won’t, it’s a waste of time even playing this. Guaranteed away win as per. 

On 23/01/2023 at 15:47, bdu98196 said:

Last outing the free-scoring League leaders couldn't get past the colossus that is Danny Devine, so fully expecting 3 points from this along with the added bonus of a few players back from injury..................

Has there been any confirmation that injured players are returning this weekend, if so who? 

It would be nice... 

5 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

It could be everyone, could be nobody, the list could get bigger ......nobody knows. I now like the think of it as the '3pm line-up surprise brought to you by GDPR'

Dodds = tactical genius, always keep everyone guessing.

I remember on one visit to the San Starko was a Celtic fan from one of the houses you can see from the away stand on the left deciding it would be a thing to bait the diddy wee away support because he supports Celtic and likes to lord it up as both the armies of darkness like to do. Celtic fan because he was wearing a Celtic shirt and sung a Celtic song at us.

I don't think he knew who Raith were playing that day otherwise he wouldn't have bothered. Maybe he didn't realise it was supporters of the wee highland club that pumped his beloved Celtic out of the cup twice, one of them denying Celtic a precious treble. Almost the whole away stand turned towards him and upon seeing the Celtic shirt and hearing his effort gave a big loud cheer with some laughter and sung back about who we are and waved and pointed and laughed some more and you actually saw his mouth drop open at the unexpected reaction and the penny dropping that he had f*** up. Then watched as he slid back into his house in sheer embarrassment and probably real tears. 😂

The Raith fans must have been wondering what was going on.

On 24/01/2023 at 06:50, RiG said:

Raith fans can breathe a sigh of relief. No Colin Steven this weekend. Scott Lambie is in charge.

Actually leaves me badly conflicted. While totally expecting the requisit collapse and loss, the addition of Lambie into the mix leaves a problem. Lambie has called 8 Raith matches, 1 friendly and 7 competitive, and we've won 6 and drawn 2. This can only mean either the apocalypse (and a Raith win) or stability will win out, and a draw. 

5 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

It could be everyone, could be nobody, the list could get bigger ......nobody knows. I now like the think of it as the '3pm line-up surprise brought to you by GDPR'

That's the spirit, I just knew I'd be able to talk you around to my considered and entirely reasonable philosophical view.

Where's the Raith fan that was trawling each and every ICT thread moaning about refereeing decisions? They suddenly stopped and that's a real puzzle.

On 24/01/2023 at 18:12, baillieinleeds said:

No it won’t, it’s a waste of time even playing this. Guaranteed away win as per. 

Correct. It's comforting to know that there's at least one other knowledgeable fanbase in this league.

14 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Dodds mentioning that some players might be back on the bench, not sure who.

Still not sure why he thinks saying “x will be back for Saturday” will give our whole game plan away. Just about every other club gives injury updates naming specific players.

1 hour ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Still not sure why he thinks saying “x will be back for Saturday” will give our whole game plan away.

TBH, anyone who' seen us play knows our game plan...........Dodds ball, its his Plan A, Plan B & Plan C regardless of who is available to play

Thanks for sharing @ICTChris - halcyon days!

Most referees these days might take a dim view of Christie snr and his studs that were vertical. Even back in the day he didn't always get off with it.

Here's Pele being goal crazy ecstatic as was his wont 

Screenshot_20230127-190945.png