Ross County vs Killie

County to have 20 shots on goal, 0 on target.

Killie to have 4 shots on goal, at least two headers from Ash Taylor that Laidlaw will somehow palm into his own net.

With the exception of the cup game against Dumbarton at the weekend, we've played well in our last few games without being able to win. Two months ago this game would have been considered a "must not lose", but now we're into "must win" territory instead. I'm hoping that we can take control of the game and do something, because when Dumbarton tried to be as stodgy as possible our players (with the exception of Armstrong, whose suspension is a big blow for us, and Jones) struggled big time to create chances. I predict a very nervy and low-scoring match and would dearly love for this to be the win that starts to get us up the table.

Wonder if Roy is waiting for Darvel to beat Aberdeen to sack Roy and appoint Jim Goodwin?  I’d be all over that idea.  

Good to see Lovejoy in midfield for Darvel - always thought he was a quietly effective if a bit passive midfielder.  

13 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Wonder if Roy is waiting for Darvel to beat Aberdeen to sack Roy and appoint Jim Goodwin?  I’d be all over that idea.  

Genuine question, would you want him? 

I'm not gonna lie I hated him as a player.  I think the fact he didnt relocate to Aberdeen has rankled a few Dons fans.  If he wasn't willing to do that, cant see him upping sticks to Dingwall.

2 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Genuine question, would you want him? 

I'm not gonna lie I hated him as a player.  I think the fact he didnt relocate to Aberdeen has rankled a few Dons fans.  If he wasn't willing to do that, cant see him upping sticks to Dingwall.

I remember him getting a retrospective red for a shocking challenge on Ivan Sproule, and always thought he was a thuggish player.  I also thought he did great jobs at Alloa and St Mirren.  So yeah, I’d take him. 

Clearly Malky is going nowhere though.  

On 23/01/2023 at 17:21, Andy_K_97 said:

With the exception of the cup game against Dumbarton at the weekend, we've played well in our last few games without being able to win. Two months ago this game would have been considered a "must not lose", but now we're into "must win" territory instead. I'm hoping that we can take control of the game and do something, because when Dumbarton tried to be as stodgy as possible our players (with the exception of Armstrong, whose suspension is a big blow for us, and Jones) struggled big time to create chances. I predict a very nervy and low-scoring match and would dearly love for this to be the win that starts to get us up the table.

Ross County have an amazing ability to get opposition teams back on track. Expect a comfortable win and to move up the table. 

Getting worried about this one.

Having no recognised left back fit is not great, especially if county have a quick winger (edwards?) to run past Stokes.

Armstrong out with suspension too, probably our best attacking threat.

No wins away from home is really ruining my username.

A win for either team here is massive

3 hours ago, superkillieaway said:

Getting worried about this one.

Having no recognised left back fit is not great, especially if county have a quick winger (edwards?) to run past Stokes.

Armstrong out with suspension too, probably our best attacking threat.

No wins away from home is really ruining my username.

A win for either team here is massive

I'd take a point right now tbh.