Beale's Weasels 🇬🇧Vs Ian's Angels 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿- Rangers 🔵⚪️🔴Vs Thistle🟡🔴⚫️

jagfox

10 hours ago, AJF said:

McGregor was very clearly having a bit of a laugh and was not making any genuine attempt to stop the goal. If you can’t see that then you are probably a bit blinded by hatred/bias/something.

Could say the same that your are blinded by blue tinted loyalty to your goalie.

He was being a bit of a dick here, even if not making a genuine attempt just flicking the leg out he could have forced the player to make a mistake, run the ball wide and or out.

Nor really was it the time for banter considering the rammy beforehand and the Partick player seemed to be laughing at McGregor as to say wtf.

It’s a situation where opinion is tinted by bias and that McGregors default setting is utter c**t

Edited by Jinky67

27 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Could say the same that your are blinded by blue tinted loyalty to your goalie.

He was being a bit of a dick here, even if not making a genuine attempt just flicking the leg out he could have forced the player to make a mistake, run the ball wide and or out.

Nor really was it the time for banter considering the rammy beforehand and the Partick player seemed to be laughing at McGregor as to say wtf.

It’s a situation where opinion is tinted by bias and that McGregors default setting is utter c**t

Seems like you're the one that is blinded by his team here.

57 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Read the part where I said it’s a situation where opinion is tinted by bias, that also includes me.

I did and it was wonderfully written,  I'll never forget those wise words.

Just out of interest, question for the Thistle fans really who were in attendance. 

What like was that corner for the away fans? I’ve heard some horror stories of bairns getting hit by coins etc. which is making me consider worth taking the bairns with me for our QF. 

Didn’t see anything being chucked into the section. It was more having weirdos stare at you and trying to goad a reaction then crying to the stewards when they heard a song they didn’t like.