Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, Scottish Cup Fifth Round, 10 February 2023 - 7:45pm

Elixir

I wasn't expecting much tbh but that first half was grim.

I don't actually know what our game plan is meant to be, because it surely can't be "give Hearts as much time on as much of the ball they want" but that's what it looks like.

Not expecting to be on the front foot, but I did expect us to hurry Hearts in possession.

Edited by Todd_is_God

10 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

I wasn't expecting much tbh but that first half was grim.

I don't actually know what our game plan is meant to be, because it surely can't be "give Hearts as much time on as much of the ball they want" but that's what it looks like.

Not expecting to be on the front foot, but I did expect us to hurry Hearts in possession.

My thoughts exactly.

24 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

A throw in’s a shy. What’s your problem?

Just sounds wrong and unprofessional.

Stewart is ignorant and struggles badly trying to put together coherent sentences.

He talks way too much and for too long for a co commentator .
He is an embarrassment and typical of modern day football commentators.

7 minutes ago, Charles Stiles said:

Buying a half and half scarf should be a season or two's ban but wearing it for an unrelated match a couple of games later should see you permanently banned.

The only time I could understand it is if someone supports both clubs. I know the Albion Rovers/Celtic one sold quite well, because Coatbridge is full of Celtic fans (I'm sure I read 6,000 season ticket holders live there). But other than that, I think it should be a criminal offence.

I can't believe how poor Accies are. I know Hearts are a good side - and they are establishing themselves as the definite third force in Scottish football, IMHO - but Accies are terrible. I watch a lot of lower SPFL sides and non-league, and there's good football played - Darvel FC is a shining example. Is this an off day, or are Accies just really bad?

Edited by G_&_T